Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s lightning blue. It’s this vehicle.

566CA09C-BC21-4240-ABFA-93DAB990E7D0.jpeg
Yeah my thoughts exactly. I’m pretty sure it’s the same Bronco. The salt has been really intense up here lately.
Sponsored

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm by no means a color expert, but if I had to guess I would say that's Velocity Blue and not lightning Blue. But what the heck do I know my garage is full of Gray vehicles. In pic Velocity Blue is the lighter than Lightning Blue.
2021-bronco-antimatter-blue-vs-velocity-blue-vs-lightning-blue-0 (1).jpg
Here this might help a little more since I’m the one that posted the original video. Here you can clearly see the FE decals and the color is much more accurate in this frame. The salt has been intense the last few days.
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue 2021 Bronco First Edition 2-Door Fastback Soft Top quick driving clip 2FB05FF5-3B9C-44BC-B32C-A758DFFA3C6E

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

God I would order Lightning Blue so fast if it were available on other models.
I have to agree. Seen the color in person and am pretty fond of it. I ordered the Carbonized Grey, as the other blues just didn't thrill me enough.

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice how much rake front to back the new Bronco has? A lot of the pictures that are out there there seems to be quite a bit. Ive seen it on everything from Base models standard height to fully loaded models with the Sasquatch. If they are coming from the factory with that much rake, first mods ill be doing is a leveling kit and would bet 37s would fit with that leveling kit.
Sponsored