Funkdoobiest

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Oh Ford. You must truly not know how to listen well. No one asked for this. Yes. We appreciate more options seeing that we are paying more than any other trim for our long desired Bronco. But consider what we as your consumers want rather than what you think we want. You are building this for customers. Not Ford employees. We asked for another interior option other than the Blue Death interior. This would be my first Ford purchase and you are seriously screwing up. Open your eyes and your ears. Changes need to be made.
I asked for this specifically and I may have been the only one so you can thank me. But I also expressed my displeasure with Navy Pier over and over as well as many others did, which is why I think there's still a chance we get another interior option before b&p.

Advertisement

Ripcurl

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
So I take it this was the big Ford internal think tank color announcement that was teased at or shortly after the Colorado event? Or more to come..........?

Ruffnuts

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat, 2007 mustang gt, 82 f100
Great color, but not worth paying 65k for it

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Clubs

Literally says “exclusively”
Oh... so can I get it on my Base model? :unsure::LOL:

Just kidding. As a FE buyer. I am very happy to have another paint option and a blue to consider. Never look a gift horse in the mouth!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Clubs

Ford has actually been transitioning away from Lightning Blue to Velocity Blue across the lineup, including Ranger for 2021. I'm very surprised by this move, and assumed the frames we saw in the pictures posted were more to test the paint equipment than actual colors (since Lightning Blue was already at the plant because of Ranger, it made sense they just used it for testing). I guess since it's only 7,000 units, a fraction of which will be LB, they figured they could do it.

I 100% doubt it'll become a color after that.
Maybe the yhad leftover paint... :p

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Green should have been the first color chosen. Followed by Beige.

Greys and silvers are for BMWs and Korean imports.
Looks like BMW is fazing out silver from it's color options. Was not an option on our '19 X5.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Clubs

Ford definitely messed up by setting the bar way too high with those reveal broncos....don't give us a taste of filet and then serve sirloin. (this analogy may not work for everyone...be kind) Honestly, I'd be willing to pay more for my FE to get those interior options on the reveal broncos.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Ford definitely messed up by setting the bar way too high with those reveal broncos....don't give us a taste of filet and then serve sirloin. (this analogy may not work for everyone...be kind) Honestly, I'd be willing to pay more for my FE to get those interior options on the reveal broncos.
We reserved steak
And got served tube steak

Advertisement

Advertisement