JimmyDean

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Meh, who cares? It isn't Race Red!

looks good though, sorry about the interior FE guys.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Ok. I'm in on lightning blue. First color I really like. It'll help stomach the Navy Pier interior too. Hopefully we'll get another option for interior.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Clubs

see post by ford

Screenshot_20200923-164138_Twitter.jpg
Ummm, NO, too bright and too stark and too close to the better looking Velocity Blue! This dark metallic color won't accept a contrasting color, just like there isn't much going with this color and the fender flares. I've seen A LOT of people asking for a Blue, on all of the Forums. I also think that as many of the Forum members have been calling out actual colors, they are looking for something more Medium Range color... and with a solid paint choice.

BTW, did you notice that MOST of the people are calling for an actual Green, not the Gray/Green Cactus color that someone came up with... but more of a Seagrass/First crop/Minty Green (and also in a solid color).

The lineup has too many Silver and Grey mixes... and it has too much Metallic and Gel shades to evoke throwback... however, the available colors does give one the sense of being thrown back into a Ford Fusion booklet!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement