Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just give me one of the preproduction BLACK ones with BLACK seats for my FE. I get the concept of FE's FULLY, I don't get the concept of adding THIS color unless Ford is not making enough of this color on other vehicles, and has a million extra gallons laying around.
Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

An actual blue for First Edition? That’s a win for me.
For FE, no blue until now.
THANK YOU!!!!

That’s what’s been driving me nuts in this thread. Closest thing to blue for FE was Area 51. I’ve been Cyber Orange since day one, but if I can get Lightning Blue with a white top? Oh baby!

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reserved a FE but have been on the fence since the interior was shown. I was thinking Area 51 the whole time if I stuck with the FE but would have like AMB. Area 51 is now out and being replaced by the exclusive color if I stick with the FE. Once b&p goes live I’ll weigh my options if I want to stick with it or go to a lesser trim in which case it’ll be AMB for me.

On another note, even if they do offer white tops is the FE stuck with black? This new blue option would look great with the white top but I feel like it specifically stated black on Ford’s website for the FE.

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hoping I can just order the "primer" color like the back row one ... but hoping, maybe, that's not primer :unsure:
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just give me one of the preproduction BLACK ones with BLACK seats for my FE. I get the concept of FE's FULLY, I don't get the concept of adding THIS color unless Ford is not making enough of this color on other vehicles, and has a million extra gallons laying around.
Lightning Blue has been around for a while and is widely used throughout the Ford lineup.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never been one to put too much stock into Ford making changes based on what we post here,.... but Ford if you are listening give us that medium blue(pretty please)!!! ABM might as well be black and Velocity can be too light in some conditions for me. So that medium blue would be f’ing perfect!
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! 1600897206679

Guess I should have specified ?‍♂ Lol

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still like the darker AM Blue. Dig those colors that change with angle and light.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn you guys never fail to amaze me with your complaining. FYI, this is the only blue the FE guys have now. Those of us without FE reservations will only have to choose between velocity and AMB. LB is not an option for us, it is an exclusive color for FE (good for them!).

Ford did not add a third blue to the normal Bronco lineup, they added blue to the FE lineup which previously did not have blue. Reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking here.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good for the FE guys! If they would have offered that instead of Velocity for the other trims my decision would have been done, bummer for the rest of us.
Sponsored