Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even though this isn’t much different than Velocity Blue, I am happy Ford put an exclusive color out for the First Edition reservation holders. I felt like it was needed.
Yep, plenty on here complained there was not an exclusive color for the FE. Then they get one. Then they complain. IF I was getting a FE I'd be happy with that color, but I'm way too cheap to overpay for a FE in the first place. ;)
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had an FE I’d be happy with the news despite some negativity in this thread

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't reserve a First Edition so I don't have a dog in the fight, but if Ford REALLY wanted to make people jealous over the FE...

Exclusive to FE: dark highland green exterior with saddle brown leather interior. I'd drool over that!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"LISTENING" ≠ HYPER-EXCLUSIVE OPTIONS

But, for the FE reservists, you win. You asked for hyper-exclusive features, and you got one.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope it is available for more than just the FE
I just can't with these responses anymore. Do people just start typing before they're even done reading? HAHAHA

Definition of "Exclusively": To the exclusion of others, only, solely

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Personally I think this is awesome. The First Edition should have some exclusivity and a beautiful color not offered anywhere else on that vehicle is a great way to go.

While FE isn't something i've ordered, or had any intention of ordering (due to costs), from those FE folks who have chimed in on here it seems that a few more touches of exclusivity where exactly what's needed. Enjoy it, folks, it's a beautiful color!

In natural sunlight it's also quite a bit different than VB. PLUS, it's another bright color that the Bronco is offered in, which it needs more so than another shade of gray/silver or some muted metallic (such as Ford "performance" blue, which Ford didn't even bother to race their GT40's at Le mans in that color)

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! comparison 2

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! mustang comparison

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it, yall wanted a real blue, it came. Then yall wanted it available at launch, you got it. Then you wanted manual with the sasquatch, you got it. Now youre getting more colors for the FE, and yall still want to keep talking shit. Yall realize we are getting a lot of our prayers answered right? Im surprised Ford has even added half of this stuff along the way, they didnt have too and they still would have sold a fuck ton of Broncos. They cant just release a million colors at once, they rely on adding one or two new colors along with one or two new features with every new year model to keep selling more vehicles. Give them a year or two, almost certain green will be the next new color and possibly tan. And I agree about the Navy interior. It should have been an FE exclusive, but not the only choice, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fair enough. I consider that more of a hybrid of a bunch of stuff so not really blue but I’m partially colorblind so what do I know ??‍♂
It’s baby blue in person, in the daylight.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lightning blue is so close to velocity blue that I don’t even see the point in offering it. I think they should have offered performance blue.
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! mustang comparison

To be fair, Ford isn't offering both VB and LB on the FE. Performance blue is great too. Atlas blue or flame blue also would have been solid choices.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate when companies lock colors behind models.
Sponsored