First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would probably buy any trim that came in green... if it existed. Seriously, the F-150 comes in Guard. This isn't hard.

I know, guys. I need to let it go.
Green should have been the first color chosen. Followed by Beige.

Greys and silvers are for BMWs and Korean imports.
Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh Ford. You must truly not know how to listen well. No one asked for this. Yes. We appreciate more options seeing that we are paying more than any other trim for our long desired Bronco. But consider what we as your consumers want rather than what you think we want. You are building this for customers. Not Ford employees. We asked for another interior option other than the Blue Death interior. This would be my first Ford purchase and you are seriously screwing up. Open your eyes and your ears. Changes need to be made.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh Ford. You must truly not know how to listen well. No one asked for this. Yes. We appreciate more options seeing that we are paying more than any other trim for our long desired Bronco. But consider what we as your consumers want rather than what you think we want. You are building this for customers. Not Ford employees. We asked for another interior option other than the Blue Death interior. This would be my first Ford purchase and you are seriously screwing up. Open your eyes and your ears. Changes need to be made.
what if we don't like the second interior option ? Then what ?

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The FE comes with the blue interior. I'm 50/50 on FE or BL.

Did they do a change.org petition when the Eddie Bauer interior ONLY CAME IN TAN?!?!? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The way I see it, yall wanted a real blue, it came. Then yall wanted it available at launch, you got it. Then you wanted manual with the sasquatch, you got it. Now youre getting more colors for the FE...
Are you referencing Velocity Blue as a “real blue”? If so, where is it mentioned that it will be available at launch? I can’t find that information. VB is my first choice and would be cool to purchase before late 2021.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Green totally should have been on the list, I don't know about first but it should have been there. Beige?:sick: not sure about that one at all. Would there be buyers.....sure but how many? Silver, black, and greys always look good to a lot of people.

Sponsored

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I asked for this specifically and I may have been the only one so you can thank me. But I also expressed my displeasure with Navy Pier over and over as well as many others did, which is why I think there's still a chance we get another interior option before b&p.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I take it this was the big Ford internal think tank color announcement that was teased at or shortly after the Colorado event? Or more to come..........?
Sponsored