First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I asked for this specifically and I may have been the only one so you can thank me. But I also expressed my displeasure with Navy Pier over and over as well as many others did, which is why I think there's still a chance we get another interior option before b&p.
Theres's plenty of us that asked for this. It's a fantastic color I can't see why some people are so negative. There wasn't a true blue offered for the FE. Lightning is probably the best blue Ford offers right now in my opinion. I think it will be one of if not the most popular FE color.
Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may have already been said but does anyone else find it odd that the one color they chose to be exclusive for FE holders, who are arguably spending the most money on this vehicle, is easily mistaken for another color available in any model (velocity blue)? Just seems like an afterthought and would have been cool to see something unique available that didn't looks so similar to the other colors available. The green everyone keeps asking for or a military tan color would have been nice to see. This doesn't affect me either way as I'm not a FE holder but...just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may have already been said but does anyone else find it odd that the one color they chose to be exclusive for FE holders, who are arguably spending the most money on this vehicle, is easily mistaken for another color available in any model (velocity blue)? Just seems like an afterthought and would have been cool to see something unique available that didn't looks so similar to the other colors available. The green everyone keeps asking for or a military tan color would have been nice to see. This doesn't affect me either way as I'm not a FE holder but...just my thoughts.
There has been mention that Velocity Blue might see late availability and Velocity Blue is basically replacing Lightning Blue in the rest of Ford's lineup. I'm thinking this is their way of offering FE customers the next best thing to VB.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't worry,what ever they pick you won't see for awhile. So long you will probably forget what they chose

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty sure that they announced recently the VB would not be a late color.

There has been mention that Velocity Blue might see late availability and Velocity Blue is basically replacing Lightning Blue in the rest of Ford's lineup. I'm thinking this is their way of offering FE customers the next best thing to VB.

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ay have already been said but does anyone else find it odd that the one color they chose to be exclusive for FE holders, who are arguably spending the most money on this vehicle, is easily mistaken for another color available in any model (velocity blue)? Ju
Yeah I know - still meh.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like the LB color, in fact it will be my first choice. However, I really wish Ford would give the FE something really special... like the interior of the reveal Broncos.

Sponsored

VonMussa

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner, 2015 Yukon XL, 1968 Datsun Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone put white wagon wheels on this new lighting blue?

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Plot twist: you can ONLY get FE in lightning blue :ROFLMAO:

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Praise the Lawd!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to thank you all for your input. I will be changing my color choice from Cyber Orange to Lightning Blue with Navy Pier interior. Thanks.
Sponsored