Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

By Bronco Batallion.

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 19
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 15
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 13
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 17
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 9
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 11
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 7
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 5
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 2
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco now on display at MAP Lightning Blue First Edition Bronco at MAP 1
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't I have this color on my BL? :cry:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The one thing that bothers me about this and some of the models on the road-show are that they aren't near production representations. There is a rig on the West coast circuit that has the plastic wheel wells and this LB FE has the plastic wheel wells. But those were early pre-production builds. It was in January that we learned that production would include felt wheel wells. There has been no option or accessory to have a build with plastic wheel wells, yet Ford still insists on parading around something that can't be bought. That might have been fine months ago, but it should be unacceptable in late April.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is my rig!! Can't wait to get scheduled and take delivery...whenever that should be ;)

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one thing that bothers me about this and some of the models on the road-show are that they aren't near production representations. There is a rig on the West coast circuit that has the plastic wheel wells and this LB FE has the plastic wheel wells. But those were early pre-production builds. It was in January that we learned that production would include felt wheel wells. There has been no option or accessory to have a build with plastic wheel wells, yet Ford still insists on parading around something that can't be bought. That might have been fine months ago, but it should be unacceptable in late April.
I have seen quite a few and you can't tell from these pics but the felt wheel wells are only in the front. The back is plastic like what you see above. Every bronco lately has been like this from what I see.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I seen LB and VB in person and VB is a lot nicer. I ended up going with rapid red on my FE.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice - and the funny thing is they took the brush guard off so we can't bitch about it ...

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If this was available for normies, color choice would've been so easy
Yep - i would have went Lightning Blue had it been a choice.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands