• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Lightning Blue First Edition For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remko12

First Edition
First Name
Remko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2017 Cadillac Escalade, 1993 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Howdy...

I have a lightning blue four door with black interior in production (blend date of 6/23) that I'm planning on selling. I'm located in Houston and intend to take delivery of the vehicle, pay cash and then sell it (either Ebay or BAT) so it should have less than 200 miles on it. I'm asking $97,000 (if you think its too high, keep it to yourself). If no one on here is interested then I'll list it this weekend on Ebay with a reserve / buy it now.

Given its been in production for a month I would imagine it will be shipped soon.

Vin: 1FMEE5EP1MLA40212

Bronco Tracker.png
Sponsored

Attachments

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so you are aware - a Lightning Blue First Edition just sold here in Austin to a walk in off the lot for MSRP. Not implying anything as you can sell for whatever you like, but it will throw anyone looking at market comps to expect much lower.

*Edit* - Even knowing that, what's the harm to list it high? I bet somebody will pay it.

Last edited:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh goodie, this will be fun.

Sponsored

Monho

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The exact same truck that is already built has been sitting on Ebay for a few days at 85k with no action. Your very first message on the forum is an ad for a 45% markup? Give me a break.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Howdy...

I have a lightning blue four door with black interior in production (blend date of 6/23) that I'm planning on selling. I'm located in Houston and intend to take delivery of the vehicle, pay cash and then sell it (either Ebay or BAT) so it should have less than 200 miles on it. I'm asking $97,000 (if you think its too high, keep it to yourself). If no one on here is interested then I'll list it this weekend on Ebay with a reserve / buy it now.

Given its been in production for a month I would imagine it will be shipped soon.

Vin: 1FMEE5EP1MLA40212

Bronco Tracker.png
Where is the dislike button?

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue First Edition For Sale 1626965974207
Go ahead and post it on eBay, you came to the wrong place to try and sucker money out of people. Good luck getting what you want with all the hard top issues! Also don’t walk into a public forum looking to rip people off and then tell us to keep our opinions to ourselves, you don’t get that right.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.