Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
XPEL Ultimate+ Full body PPF
XPEL Fusion+ Ceramic Coating
XPEL Prime XR+ Tint (70% Windshield, 20% front door windows, 55% over factory tinted rear doors and hardtop windows)
STEK DYNOflex Windshield protection film

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4078.JPG
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4079.JPG
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4077.JPG
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4073.JPG
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4070.JPG
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex IMG_4072.JPG

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue w/ XPEL PPF /Tint / Ceramic Coat and DYNOflex 86AEC86B-D6B1-478C-A0B5-FF584418D7F7
Sponsored

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let us know how the windshield film works over time.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let us know how the windshield film works over time.
I was at Metropolitan Detail/Stek USA when they were first putting the film on a couple million dollar Ferrari, I don't think the film was released to the public yet. There was no distortion, no bubbles and you could tell it was there until they pointed it out to me. I joked about a $5,000 windshield needing it and they punted back and said it was a $15k windshield...

CombatIntinsivist

First Edition
First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn fine rig. My same FE in 2 doors arrived today and I just asked for a quote from a shop here in San Diego for the same PPF, ceramic, and tint. Like to hear your thoughts on it so far and how much plasma you had to donate to pay for it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
F-Spot

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn fine rig. My same FE in 2 doors arrived today and I just asked for a quote from a shop here in San Diego for the same PPF, ceramic, and tint. Like to hear your thoughts on it so far and how much plasma you had to donate to pay for it!

So far so good...time will tell. Washing is super easy. The downside to PPFing a dark color is you notice air bubbles more than on a white or light colored vehicle. The good thing is, exposed edges won't be as noticeable when its dirty, as it will on a white or light colored vehicle. After wrapping and tinting, let the vehicle bake in the sun for a few days before going back to the shop to get any lifting and/or bubbles corrected. As far as pricing goes, it was about 10% of the cost of the FE.
Sponsored