Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just double checked the show website and I was mistaken. Show isn't happening until next year. Must've been looking at old info... Dang...
yeah sucks not till next year, but good info will keep an eye on them
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my favorite thread on this forum... Great job OP and the rest of you sharing ideas that I’ve been contemplating and mapping out while I patiently await.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the towing capacity is going to be pretty low on the Bronco so any full sized travel trailer would be out IMO. I am planning on taking my truck and trailer out with me but if I wasn’t and I wanted room I would look into the ShiftPod.

they arereally really spacious and tall. I’m 6’ and I was able to stand up and walk around with room to spare. You can also hook up a heater or AC.

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 31738428-F6BC-40EF-B30A-B72019F27AB3

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 17596EF0-5619-441C-B6B2-E1F64E5F3655

https://shiftpod.com/shiftpod/

Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since the towing capacity is going to be pretty low on the Bronco so any full sized travel trailer would be out IMO. I am planning on taking my truck and trailer out with me but if I wasn’t and I wanted room I would look into the ShiftPod.

they arereally really spacious and tall. I’m 6’ and I was able to stand up and walk around with room to spare. You can also hook up a heater or AC.

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 17596EF0-5619-441C-B6B2-E1F64E5F3655

This is pretty interesting. Couple one of these with a small offroad trailer (I'm getting a 2 door so retail space is a premium already). I can picture something like that working for my needs. RTT is out for me, since my dog isn't nearly nimble enough! But, yeah... I'm picture it all now.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is pretty interesting. Couple one of these with a small offroad trailer (I'm getting a 2 door so retail space is a premium already). I can picture something like that working for my needs. RTT is out for me, since my dog isn't nearly nimble enough! But, yeah... I'm picture it all now.
Look up some YouTube videos of it. It sets up in seconds. It just pops open.

I saw these at the Overland Expo a few years back and I really loved them. Get one of those high air mattresses and you have yourself a house. You have enough room to set up a portable toilet too.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that looks better than my bedroom ;)

Reactions: MVP

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ran across this if anybody might be interested

Screenshot_20210407-083835_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-083830_Facebook.jpg

Sponsored

joez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can just see it now, it is 2am, you are out in the NV desert with your area 51 bronco, sleeping in that shiftpod tent. Being woken up, by someone that thinks they found a downed ufo.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look up some YouTube videos of it. It sets up in seconds. It just pops open.

I saw these at the Overland Expo a few years back and I really loved them. Get one of those high air mattresses and you have yourself a house. You have enough room to set up a portable toilet too.
We just used our new shiftpod for the first time and it was awesome! One thing to note, it barely fits in the 4 door. The bag is over 6' in length so it has to lay diagonally to fit.

It is quite the conversation starter too! If you don't like attention then I wouldn't recommend it, although if you already have a bronco you're probably used to that by now lol

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO PXL_20211220_021000885

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just used our new shiftpod for the first time and it was awesome! One thing to note, it barely fits in the 4 door. The bag is over 6' in length so it has to lay diagonally to fit.

It is quite the conversation starter too! If you don't like attention then I wouldn't recommend it, although if you already have a bronco you're probably used to that by now lol

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO PXL_20211220_021000885
what size shift pod is that?
Sponsored