Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've also been looking at a smaller trailer. Was all excited when I saw Kakadu Bushranger 200XT but then disappointed when saw they were discontinued. Hoping someone picks up the torch for that style of trailer.
Sponsored

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pul this behind our 4Runner and Tacoma fits in 3rd space of garage no problem listed 1200lbs dry gonna put this behind the Bronco too, picked up for less than $6k @ 1yr old, also have HOA issues can only be parked outside 3days max, not the best or fanciest but fits my family’s needs and it is what it is a bed with a kitchen fridge microwave WiFi A/C TV, also me being 6ft it has an interior height of 5ft so I can nearly stand up in it, hope this helps

45F1FF04-CDC7-47C9-8A8B-CA098EFF2EA3.jpeg

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pul this behind our 4Runner and Tacoma fits in 3rd space of garage no problem listed 1200lbs dry gonna put this behind the Bronco too, picked up for less than $6k @ 1yr old, also have HOA issues can only be parked outside 3days max, not the best or fanciest but fits my family’s needs and it is what it is a bed with a kitchen fridge microwave WiFi A/C TV, also me being 6ft it has an interior height of 5ft so I can nearly stand up in it, hope this helps

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO 45F1FF04-CDC7-47C9-8A8B-CA098EFF2EA3
Yeah. Rented one of these earlier this year. Did a great job for me.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out Patriot Campers and their X3 (latest model) or the X1. I have a '18 X1 GT and its my wife & I, 2 large (75lb) dogs and would still have room to sleep kids in the "kids tent" that gets attached to our annex. Other Patriot owners have anywhere to 2-3 kids sleeping in the annex/kids room and they even make bunkbed cots to place in the kids room.
How much do these actually go for? $35K for a pop up seems steep but maybe I’m missing something.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of these prices are flat out insane. I can’t believe people pay $30k+ to go camping. I will TENT THE FUCK UP for 300 bucks. Some of these are badass and tactical looking though.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much do these actually go for? $35K for a pop up seems steep but maybe I’m missing something.
Some x2s one could probably get for that. Mine was definitely north of that but mine is also maxed out w/ equipment (independent air suspension, dual lithium batteries, RedArc Redvision TVMS, Webasto diesel hot water & tent heater, 200w solar panels, 40 gallons fresh water tanks, weber propane grill, ARB 60L fridge, 35" MT tires, 4" spring mattress, (2) 11lb propane tanks, 1000w inverter, Cruisemaster DO35 hitch).

IMG_3855.jpg

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put a deposit down on a Tab 400 Boondock. Not gonna follow me over any rough trails but perfect for setting up for a week and exploring an area.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of these prices are flat out insane. I can’t believe people pay $30k+ to go camping. I will TENT THE FUCK UP for 300 bucks. Some of these are badass and tactical looking though.
And that's fine, everyone is open to their own opinion. The places we've been able to go and see without roughing it too much has created lots of memories and good times. My wife had never camped before, so it has enough creature comforts to have everything we could ever need when set up in epic spots, working remotely and have plenty of room. Buying a RTT tent on a vehicle wasn't an option and I work way too damn much to take time to build anything.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No see, we spend $30K because it gets our (at least in my case) wife to go out with me. And she does things to me that I appreciate so I’ll spend a bit so she keeps doing those things...if you catch my drift ?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
And that's fine, everyone is open to their own opinion. The places we've been able to go and see without roughing it too much has created lots of memories and good times. My wife had never camped before, so it has enough creature comforts to have everything we could ever need when set up in epic spots, working remotely and have plenty of room. Buying a RTT tent on a vehicle wasn't an option and I work way too damn much to take time to build anything.
I totally agree, especially if you got the cash for it. I didn’t mean to come off as attacking the idea. I was more so in awe of the pop-up prices and that there’s a reasonable demand for them. Like I said though, some of them are badass.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally agree, especially if you got the cash for it. I didn’t mean to come off as attacking the idea. I was more so in awe of the pop-up prices and that there’s a reasonable demand for them. Like I said though, some of them are badass.
At the time ours was their priciest model but now the patriot x3 takes the honor. The layout and storage of the x3 doesn't work for us. But now you guys see why Im so pissed that Ford limited the Bronco to a 3500lb tow rating, knowing how much I spent on a fully capable offroad trailer. Mine fully loaded (40gal of water, all gear, clothing, food for 7-8 days) comes in at 3395lbs and I was hoping for a little cushion knowing the wife would be getting rid of her grand cherokee (that can tow 6k) for the 4dr Bronco.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the time ours was their priciest model but now the patriot x3 takes the honor. The layout and storage of the x3 doesn't work for us. But now you guys see why Im so pissed that Ford limited the Bronco to a 3500lb tow rating, knowing how much I spent on a fully capable offroad trailer. Mine fully loaded (40gal of water, all gear, clothing, food for 7-8 days) comes in at 3395lbs and I was hoping for a little cushion knowing the wife would be getting rid of her grand cherokee (that can tow 6k) for the 4dr Bronco.
I’m still hoping on a special tow package or rough duty package or something that gets the Bronco to 5k towing. I’ll take a decrease in off-road prowess for a little better tire rating.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Lightweight Overlanding Camper/trailers ideal for BRONCO IMG_3855
Also see an RTT there! (y) Some sort of pulley system to lift it off?