Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have a 2Dr reservation that got pushed to 2022. I have a reservation timestamp within the first 3 hours of reservations and I am at the top of the allocation list at a large dealer. I'm thinking I should get one of the first 2022 models. However, it seems like the 2Doors are lower priority in the hard top fiasco. Anyone have any thoughts on if the 2022 2 Door models will be pushed out further into the spring or even summer?
Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asking the question that us 2door buyers try to stop thinking about hahaā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. I hope not!! But I think yes, or they offer a soft top for MY22

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No idea, optimistically I'm expecting February. Doomsday says By September.
Personally if they give the same BS about manufacturing etc on 2drs I'll just change to a 4dr (ugh)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
it seems like the 2Doors are lower priority in the hard top fiasco.
The leaked accessory shop pics from the dirt mt. hard top replacements were all 2-doors. Which means that they are in fact building 2-door tops.

Best picture I've seen in months.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No idea, optimistically I'm expecting February. Doomsday says By September.
Personally if they give the same BS about manufacturing etc on 2drs I'll just change to a 4dr (ugh)
I wont change. I could just say heck with it. I finally decided. DEFINITE, 2 DOOR for me. I dont want to drive a POS sled for a long time either. (I need to buy something ?) I could end up with a Defender 90. Who knows. I hope Ford manufacturing gets it together. Horrible rollout. Imho

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With Ford it's best to just assume anything and everything will be delayed, and any info given on the matter will be overly vague, incorrect, or an outright lie.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I keeping my feet planted when it comes to our 2 door order and not moving for $#*+ ā€¦itā€™ll get here when it gets here and when it does itā€™ll be a glorious day šŸ˜

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only reason you're thinking that is because 4 doors make up the majority of orders. 2 doors won't get held back.
Never thought of that. Dam good point. Thanks. šŸ‘

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sticking to my 2 Door order. Waited this long and I am in for the long haul. Only change will be GREEN!!!!

8-8-20 reservation 2d/BB/mid package/2.7/rear locker/tow/area 51

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone on Bronco Nation posted that their dealer told them that percent wise the 2 door is now making up 17% of ordersā€¦this is probably pretty accurate as most people are ordering 4 doors right now (with soft tops) as their chances of getting one sky rocketā€¦but we have no need for a 4 door and weā€™ve already been waiting 366 days now since reserving ours so whatā€™s a little more waiting.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have a 2Dr reservation that got pushed to 2022. I have a reservation timestamp within the first 3 hours of reservations and I am at the top of the allocation list at a large dealer. I'm thinking I should get one of the first 2022 models. However, it seems like the 2Doors are lower priority in the hard top fiasco. Anyone have any thoughts on if the 2022 2 Door models will be pushed out further into the spring or even summer?
Iā€™m not sure Ford is holding anything back. I donā€™t believe they have the ability to produce these vehicles, 2 door or 4 door the way that they should. They probably have too many irons in the fire at this point with the new Maverick, Lightning, new models of all their other vehiclesā€¦..The idea that they will magically be able to produce all of these Broncos in 2022 seems crazy to meā€¦..Ford is lacking consistency all the way around to include production and quality control. It is unfortunate as everyone gets frustrated, angry, etcā€¦Obviously many are emotionally tied to this and rightfully soā€¦.It is something to look forward to and thousands of hours of working our jobs to pay for it. Why not have an emotional attachment.

I sincerely hope that Ford does get itā€™s act together and starts fulfilling orders and starts shipping these vehicles to dealerships. Hopefully they have seen the weakness of outsourcing and start to bring back in house production of their own products, such as computer chips, etcā€¦

Rant overā€¦..I could go on forever about this Iā€™m sure, but it isnā€™t as fun as doing to while drinking beer around a campfireā€¦
Sponsored