Sponsored

Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco?

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cactus grey in the sunlight to me look completely grey but they said in the shade you can see a little green. My GF said in the sun she could see a lot of green but I think she is colorblind. so before you decide see it in person. On a side note I ordered a two door but in person the four doors look great and the convertible top would be great here in SoCal.
Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see it now your bronco would be built in June 2021 but your custom paint job will push it to December 2023.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see Bronco specific colors that are not shared with F150s, Bronco Sports or Rangers coming off the same line at MAP.

If Ford wants to position the Bronco as a lifestyle vehicle.....then give it unique lifestyle colors like that other brand.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Better colour choice then what you get on most of the foreign cars like Hyundai or Toyota.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cactus grey in the sunlight to me look completely grey but they said in the shade you can see a little green. My GF said in the sun she could see a lot of green but I think she is colorblind. so before you decide see it in person. On a side note I ordered a two door but in person the four doors look great and the convertible top would be great here in SoCal.
Seen it in person, both in the sun and the shade, my wife and I both see the green in it. I guess everyone's eyes are different.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to be able to order it from Ford and say I want _____ color please. I know this is unrealistic but none the less I would like it that way. So I've got to drop 2k on a painted top, 2k on a soft top and then 2-3k on a wrap too? I can only 2k so many time.... It is what it is, I'm holding off till MY22, then if there isn't anything I might hold off till MY23.
I agree. At some point the price starts to creep into what a 392 Wrangler costs. From my perspective, this isn't a logical buy for any of us. Its a toy, even if its a daily driver. And the 392 Wrangler is appealing. But too expensive.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know a green is coming for MY22 - unless that changes - wouldn't rule out the possibility of that getting pushed back at this rate.

And I'm confident in saying that when a green is released, fewer than 50% of those that wanted green will like it.

Likelihood that some color other than green will be available for MY22? I'd say less than 2%.

If the available choices of exterior colors are what's holding you back from ordering, I wouldn't hold your breath to suddenly be happy with MY22 options.

Actually, if the available exterior colors are what's holding you back from ordering, I'd question how much you actually want a Bronco. Or just acknowledge that you're likely going to have to bite the bullet and get it painted or wrapped.

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am hoping for a 22my "heritage" edition. 2dr base with the new green, a pastel yellow, or pastel blue color, with a white mod top and white fenders. That would be sweet.

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?

Sponsored

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree! They are to many colors that are basically a black, white or a gray/silver in between. I have picked a color for 2022, but I am also holding out for a better selection in 2022. FORD, I want the color called Moab, now that would be a real color!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would love to see Bronco specific colors that are not shared with F150s, Bronco Sports or Rangers coming off the same line at MAP.

If Ford wants to position the Bronco as a lifestyle vehicle.....then give it unique lifestyle colors like that other brand.
This I 100% agree with. Just doubt Ford is setup that way

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was next to a space white F-150 this morning....I am in love! That color is awesome
I just Googled it, you're right, that color is awesome!