Sponsored

Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well don’t place the December order unless you have a completed signed contract with details of all elements. Trade in , finance, and all other details of funding. It should be as if you took delivery that day. No gaps such as use of the Bronco prior to delivering.
Trade in will be next to impossible to guess the market 9 months from now...

As for financing I recommend your local bank/credit union so that you have a solid number in the pocket when the finance part hits, then you choose how that works...

The only promise up front will most likely be the price of the purchased vehicle....
Sponsored

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am going to guess that Ford isn't going to release a Build and Price tool until after the October Bronco Super Celebration East event.

There has been a fair amount of people chatting about and trying to get dealerships competitive against each other and it seems many are upset. They aren't happy about smart buyers and our ability to communicate. I am assuming a benefit that big wigs at dealerships may or may not be pushing for is to hold out on a Build and Price tool until after or Just before the deadline of when we can change dealerships so we are stuck with the higher prices many want to push.

I have been banned from a local dealerships Private face book group, Larry H Miller Ford Draper in Utah. This occurred after I was trying to encourage a more competitive market and speaking to other group members on how to do that. Some of which was with sharing posts from Granger Ford from this forum, or exploring options about neighbor states that have generally lower prices only hours away. Needless to say the money leeches didn't appreciate that and have sent me packing from their group.

After reading many forums and threads on here, I believe there is a good amount of people that seem not strapped for cash and don't have a need to be thrifty with their money and could care less about this issue. If that's you just move on from commenting about how we poor folk just need to suck it up. For those of us that aren't as well established in that regard we need to be looking out best we can.

Thoughts?
You are right on!
Even if you are well healed why should anyone pay more than they need too?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not strapped for cash, but that doesn't mean I don't want to save money on my bronco. If a dealer is not willing to talk about price and plans now I doubt that will change after b&p comes out. I don't trust dealers and sorry, but not even Granger.
I was going to say the same thing. Not strapped, but if I can get the same thing for a $1 less, I'm interested.

I think it comes down to motivation and savvy... If I wasn't so interested in the Bronco I would have never come to this forum, sure as hell wouldn't have been able to reserve a FE, and wouldn't know about Stephens Auto.

People who are less invested are going to pay more. I collect guns and see the same thing all the time.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man they're sooo lame. I too am going to Granger and hoping to drag as many people away from Larry H Miller as I can. Check out the club I just started so we can get the group pricing started
Larry H Miller is the worst for pricing and flexibility. A perfect example of a big dealer that resists change. Every vehicle I have shopped for there has been at least $1k+ more than any other dealer for same thing. But they advertise a lot so the weekend "impulse buy" crowd gets sucked in pretty easy. As long as there are lots of those people there is no need to deal with us educated shoppers.

What is "the Club"? If it is a Utah Bronco group I am interested as long as its not FB.. don't have an account..

If we can't find a Utah dealer we could all buy from Granger and split one way van rental :)

Lolo007

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Larry H Miller is the worst for pricing and flexibility. A perfect example of a big dealer that resists change. Every vehicle I have shopped for there has been at least $1k+ more than any other dealer for same thing. But they advertise a lot so the weekend "impulse buy" crowd gets sucked in pretty easy. As long as there are lots of those people there is no need to deal with us educated shoppers.

What is "the Club"? If it is a Utah Bronco group I am interested as long as its not FB.. don't have an account..

If we can't find a Utah dealer we could all buy from Granger and split one way van rental :)
@Comadivine11 - I saw your previous post and thought it might be worth it to connect you with @tokyo as we are all reservation holders in Utah. My reservation is with Larry H Miller Super Ford and I am starting to feel a little squeamish about that. Are either of you planning to switch your dealer on your reservation? I figure that no dealer is going to be a dream to work with (as this is a very uncommon reservation/order/delivery process that we're all tasked with navigating) but I want to make as informed and smart of a choice with who I'm shopping with. and I've never bought a vehicle in SLC before so I'm not a pro on these dealers and their reputations.

Sponsored

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe we should start a "Utah Ford dealer" thread?

OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Comadivine11 - I saw your previous post and thought it might be worth it to connect you with @tokyo as we are all reservation holders in Utah. My reservation is with Larry H Miller Super Ford and I am starting to feel a little squeamish about that. Are either of you planning to switch your dealer on your reservation? I figure that no dealer is going to be a dream to work with (as this is a very uncommon reservation/order/delivery process that we're all tasked with navigating) but I want to make as informed and smart of a choice with who I'm shopping with. and I've never bought a vehicle in SLC before so I'm not a pro on these dealers and their reputations.
Granger Ford is likely where I am heading. Keep reading up on them on this forum. They're smashing Larry H Miller and just about everyone else in Customer service, up front pricing, and hooking us all up.
Sponsored