Sponsored

Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch...

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize that it is not a great option.... but even after the October deadline to switch dealerships you can still cancel your reservation and put down a new one with a different dealership if you don't like your dealership. Maybe they sang a different tune after they thought you were locked in. I get wanting to have the Bronco ASAP.... but how much are you willing to get yanked around by a shady dealership after October?

No one in Canada ever got the option to change dealerships after placing our reservation. You all should feel lucky you even get to.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch... 1600513917275

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realize that it is not a great option.... but even after the October deadline to switch dealerships you can still cancel your reservation and put down a new one with a different dealership if you don't like your dealership. Maybe they sang a different tune after they thought you were locked in. I get wanting to have the Bronco ASAP.... but how much are you willing to get yanked around by a shady dealership after October?

No one in Canada ever got the option to change dealerships after placing our reservation. You all should feel lucky you even get to.
If you cancel your reservation and do a new one you can forget about getting your bronco when they are first released. You go to the back of the line

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With or without B & P up and running, If my local dealer can't commit to $1000 under invoice before the end of October (in Writing) my reservation gets switched to Stephen's. Plan and simple. By the way just because folks have money doesn't mean their not thirty and want a deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With or without B & P up and running, If my local dealer can't commit to $1000 under invoice before the end of October (in Writing) my reservation gets switched to Stephen's. Plan and simple. By the way just because folks have money doesn't mean their not thirty and want a deal.
Appreciate the input. I put in that remark about people with cash and nothing useful to say to move on because there has been a handful of dudes on here that have made comments alluding to just deal w it and stop whining, when speaking on the financials, rather than supporting a thrifty dialogue.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you cancel your reservation and do a new one you can forget about getting your bronco when they are first released. You go to the back of the line
Better than getting screwed over by a dealership. And again, thats exactly what every Canadian who reserved a Bronco has had to do since day one if they chose the wrong dealership.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not remotely shocked that a private FB page for a specific dealership didn't like you posting things for another dealership.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is simple
If Ford wants buyers to lock into a dealership , the final pricing of their product needs to be out before Oct 31. People arguing against that is completely off base. No way can a buyer lock into a dealership without pricing. To me it’s simple economics.. Ford needs to get off their ass, not everyone has the luxury of a Granger like I do or have the time or ability to travel to an out of state dealership.

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does releasing the prices later do anything? The good dealers have already said what they will do based on MSRP, invoice, X-plan, etc. So how does knowing the exact price change anything? If your dealer is giving you the runaround now, knowing the exact price won't change anything, will it? Those who have said $1000 below invoice, or MSRP or whatever will still be $1000 below, won't it?
It’s called economics
Consumer knows price shops for the best price for said product. Not everyone has the luxury to go 1000s of miles from their home to buy a vehicle...

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Better than getting screwed over by a dealership. And again, thats exactly what every Canadian who reserved a Bronco has had to do since day one if they chose the wrong dealership.
Then research your dealers. Look them up, see what customers are actually saying about them. If your reservation is at a crappy dealer then find one that at least has a good reputation the second time around. If you can't then your screwed either way even if you do a new reservation. Before I did my reservation I looked at the reputation of dealers around me. Could I still get screwed? Sure, but I didn't just let Ford pick a dealer for me cause it was close

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want the B&P to come out so we can stop with these alarmist threads.

B&P won't magically make dealers stop being shady.
Yeah, it won’t magically make a dealer commit to a price, especially since ordering is in December, but good luck to them. Either a dealer will commit to a certain amount below MSRP/invoice or they won’t. I don’t understand why some think the B&P tool is going to make them.

Either switch to a dealer who does commit or don’t but the B&P isn’t going to force any dealer to do anything.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lets not forget what our friend at Ford said. He might want to give his Rock Stars a heads up that there's less than two weeks left in September. LOL
Ford Bronco Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch... EeduYz4UcAAF_BQ (1)
Sponsored

Last edited: