Sponsored

Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
agree. The more "information" becomes universally accessible, the less value they create. We're in awe of the granger/stephens crowd...but in reality, they're gonna bank a thousand profit for parking the car for a day or two and handing over the keys.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When is the last day we can switch? We have good info here on the forums about which dealers are honoring Xplan and are some what informed to really informed. To me the problem is I’m on the hype train and want a bronco already! Maybe ford released all these teasers a little too early. But it gives others time to save?
The last day is October 31 and suspect at this point we won’t get the B&P until then.

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am going to guess that Ford isn't going to release a Build and Price tool until after the October Bronco Super Celebration East event.

There has been a fair amount of people chatting about and trying to get dealerships competitive against each other and it seems many are upset. They aren't happy about smart buyers and our ability to communicate. I am assuming a benefit that big wigs at dealerships may or may not be pushing for is to hold out on a Build and Price tool until after or Just before the deadline of when we can change dealerships so we are stuck with the higher prices many want to push.

I have been banned from a local dealerships Private face book group, Larry H Miller Ford Draper in Utah. This occurred after I was trying to encourage a more competitive market and speaking to other group members on how to do that. Some of which was with sharing posts from Granger Ford from this forum, or exploring options about neighbor states that have generally lower prices only hours away. Needless to say the money leeches didn't appreciate that and have sent me packing from their group.

After reading many forums and threads on here, I believe there is a good amount of people that seem not strapped for cash and don't have a need to be thrifty with their money and could care less about this issue. If that's you just move on from commenting about how we poor folk just need to suck it up. For those of us that aren't as well established in that regard we need to be looking out best we can.

Thoughts?
I'm looking for the best deal I can get as well. it is always a great idea to do research on dealerships before you go to them. Most of the honest and good dealerships have been upfront and honest about their pricing and what they are willing to do from the get go. If I'm lucky I'll be able to knock some money off my final price when negotiations start..

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like others have said if the dealership is being shady what makes anyone think after BnP they will change? Granted saying it will be x down to the penny is not possible as no one really knows WTF that will be. I would prefer to buy local but at the same time want the best deal I can get and why we changed our reservation.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still not sure why ford arbitrarily made October 31 a date to finalize a dealer. Really in the grand scheme of things until one needs to place actual order why would Ford give two shits what damn dealer someone chose...
I’m just a knucklehead, I don’t know...
Just wanna drive my Bronco, smokin a cigar listening to Segar...
The rest of this is just BS

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still not sure why ford arbitrarily made October 31 a date to finalize a dealer. Really in the grand scheme of things until one needs to place actual order why would Ford give two shits what damn dealer someone chose...
I’m just a knucklehead, I don’t know...
Just wanna drive my Bronco, smokin a cigar listening to Segar...
The rest of this is just BS
They need to set some deadlines so they can proceed with the next step. Reading through some of these threads, it's clear that many still may want to change dealers, but with less than 7 weeks left to change are still putting it off. Without a hard deadline, people will continue to procrastinate.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need to set some deadlines so they can proceed with the next step. Reading through some of these threads, it's clear that many still may want to change dealers, but with less than 7 weeks left to change are still putting it off. Without a hard deadline, people will continue to procrastinate.
If Ford wants to set deadlines they need to have pricing set so people can meet the arbitrary deadline. They shouldn’t be able to have it both ways. A deadline they set and to have their consumers guessing prices...and I don’t see the buyers as the ones procrastinating.. that ball is in Fords court...
Just my 2 cents..

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford wants to set deadlines they need to have pricing set so people can meet the arbitrary deadline. They shouldn’t be able to have it both ways. A deadline they set and to have their consumers guessing prices...and I don’t see the buyers as the ones procrastinating.. that ball is in Fords court...
Just my 2 cents..
I agree that B & P needs to happen soon, but that's a separate issue from people wanting to change dealers but are still putting it off. The deadline for that change is weeks away and ordering is months away.

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How about everyone just create a mutually beneficial relationship with a specific dealer and make it an enjoyable process for everyone? They deserve to make money as do you with your specific job. Not saying to pay over MSRP or even MSRP but we aren't entitled to buy the vehicle at invoice. $500 or $1,000 shouldn't make or break someone as a consumer. I guess what I am saying is be cool and remember your salesperson is doing their job to earn a living. I don't believe Ford is doing anything to try and "get over" on anyone. Also, keep in mind that dealers buy the bronco from the manufacturer for the same price no matter what they sell it to you for. So your negotiating between dealers has zero impact on the manufacturer financially. So no reason for them to hold out on releasing build and price.
Sponsored

Last edited: