Sponsored

Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch...

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will be interesting if we end up with sufficient information to decide who is right, but there is a great microdistillery in my neck of the woods here in Arizona that makes pretty darn good rye and bourbon whiskeys that I'd be willing to put up as stakes. Or once we take delivery of our new rides, we could meet for beers after an off road trip :)
That would be cool. Either way I hope we end up with our Broncos sooner than later.
Sponsored

b-diggity

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been banned from a local dealerships Private face book group, Larry H Miller Ford Draper in Utah. This occurred after I was trying to encourage a more competitive market and speaking to other group members on how to do that. Some of which was with sharing posts from Granger Ford from this forum, or exploring options about neighbor states that have generally lower prices only hours away. Needless to say the money leeches didn't appreciate that and have sent me packing from their group.
@11Bronco1776 I also reserved at Larry H Miller Ford Draper. I made a post on their private Facebook group today about how you can still switch dealerships if you want and outlined how to do it. Also said there are other dealers out there that are offering $1,000 under invoice.

About an hour later my post was gone and I was banned from the group.

So this afternoon I switched my reservation to @Granger Ford. I’m excited for a road trip next year!

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure its been stated that a reservation is not a dealer allocation. If you don't place the order, then its a lost sale for the dealer.
Correct,but if they play games when delivery happens and you back out due to the games they play they can sell your Bronco for upcharge

OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@11Bronco1776 I also reserved at Larry H Miller Ford Draper. I made a post on their private Facebook group today about how you can still switch dealerships if you want and outlined how to do it. Also said there are other dealers out there that are offering $1,000 under invoice.

About an hour later my post was gone and I was banned from the group.

So this afternoon I switched my reservation to @Granger Ford. I’m excited for a road trip next year!
Man they're sooo lame. I too am going to Granger and hoping to drag as many people away from Larry H Miller as I can. Check out the club I just started so we can get the group pricing started

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't wait until Build and Price is released so I can storm into the local dealer and start negotiating with the salesman on a vehicle that won't be delivered for 12 months on the margin on the Lux package. Go ahead, talk to your manager. I got tons of time.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correct,but if they play games when delivery happens and you back out due to the games they play they can sell your Bronco for upcharge
Well don’t place the December order unless you have a completed signed contract with details of all elements. Trade in , finance, and all other details of funding. It should be as if you took delivery that day. No gaps such as use of the Bronco prior to delivering.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well don’t place the December order unless you have a completed signed contract with details of all elements. Trade in , finance, and all other details of funding. It should be as if you took delivery that day. No gaps such as use of the Bronco prior to delivering.
I doubt many dealers would be willing to do this. With delivery likely 6 or more months after ordering, elements can change. Trade in value can change. Financing usually has a time limit to use it, so no guarantee you will get the same rate.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt many dealers would be willing to do this. With delivery likely 6 or more months after ordering, elements can change. Trade in value can change. Financing usually has a time limit to use it, so no guarantee you will get the same rate.
Maybe some dealers @Granger Ford on this forum can confirm the process. My understanding is that the purchase price and any related fees are finalized when the order is placed. A contract is written and signed. You are then assigned an order conformation number. I believe at this time the Bronco purchase price is locked in. For a trade in , get the dealer to give you the current value and what they based it on ( KBB etc ). If that's a good number and you can swing it, see if they will buy it at order time. Maybe offer to give them a small amount of the cash as a refundable Bronco deposit. Covid has changed the used car market and your trade may be in demand. Otherwise, at least you have a ballpark to follow pricing for the next 6 months. As for car loan rates, little should change in the coming 8 months.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer finally emailed me back and said they would not be offering 1,000 below, invoice or MSRP and anyone who says they can offer invoice or below is “LYING”.

Ford Bronco Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch... CF6E8CDC-6E43-40F0-A698-0ADE7C91E3E8
That’s laughable. What does it even mean there are no pricing available on trim levels. We all know what the MSRP of all bronco trim levels. Ya options are up in the air but that shouldn’t friggin matter
I can buy a trim with no other options and that jack wagon dealer should be able to “quote” me a price. They are trying to cut a fat hog in the ass and hoping to price gauge. I’d tell them to piss up a short rope..

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer finally emailed me back and said they would not be offering 1,000 below, invoice or MSRP and anyone who says they can offer invoice or below is “LYING”.

Ford Bronco Likely no pricing until late October and a good portion of the dealerships aren't apparent Granger Ford quality....Just a Hunch... CF6E8CDC-6E43-40F0-A698-0ADE7C91E3E8
I would thank them for the response, then call customer service and switch your reservation immediately. Maybe when they lose half their reservations, they'll figure out how to sell cars.
cadillac-man-robin-williams-640x440 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe some dealers @Granger Ford on this forum can confirm the process. My understanding is that the purchase price and any related fees are finalized when the order is placed. A contract is written and signed. You are then assigned an order conformation number. I believe at this time the Bronco purchase price is locked in. For a trade in , get the dealer to give you the current value and what they based it on ( KBB etc ). If that's a good number and you can swing it, see if they will buy it at order time. Maybe offer to give them a small amount of the cash as a refundable Bronco deposit. Covid has changed the used car market and your trade may be in demand. Otherwise, at least you have a ballpark to follow pricing for the next 6 months. As for car loan rates, little should change in the coming 8 months.
I agree with the first 2 points. If you were willing and able to sell them your trade when ordering, I also agree with that. Used car prices are currently high. Mine has actually gone up $5-6 hundred this year. That's mostly due to new vehicle shortages currently. By the time Broncos start arriving, overall production should be up and cause used values to drop.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not going to happen at a dealership

No bank is going to do that as your credit changes,job can change,interest rates will change,etc

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First, Build and Price won't go online unless pricing is available. That's kind of what Build and Price means. With that being said Mike Levine said October. That could mean anywhere between the 1st and 31st, though I don't see Ford putting it off to the end of October because of the dealer switch deadline. Plus Build and Price will only give you a ballpark estimate of what you will spend, especially if you're getting a deal like what Granger if offering. Secondly, yes most dealerships where I'm at can be rather sleazy. That's why I reserved out of state at Granger. Like others have said, vote with your wallet and give your money to reputable dealers, even if they're out of your area. Hopefully your local dealers will get the message.
Sponsored