Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But if nobody shows up, it suggests there were probably better locations.

EDIT: I guess im really just being selfish and wishing it were closer to me. I dont even know who is putting this event on or what their intent was. I just want to see some Broncos up close. Disregard.
Get on in the car, Stu! It ain't that far away from SC!! :LOL:
We are heading over there in the morning before the buttcrack of dawn.
Make it a nice day trip adventure.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get on in the car, Stu! It ain't that far away from SC!! :LOL:
We are heading over there in the morning before the buttcrack of dawn.
Make it a nice day trip adventure.
I sure would love to prior engagements and such, have fun!

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51 definitely looked better in person than I or anyone else was expecting. People were blown away by it. All of the other colors were pretty much what I thought they would be. The cyber orange definitely has more of a yellow tone to it.
Does Cactus Gray look gray; or does it have a touch of green to it? Are any of the pics we've seen anywhere close to the color you saw? What do you think of it?

Last edited:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok!, I was trying to figure out the blues. I’m happy with Lightning Blue ? (y) :cool:
Ford Bronco Lilj4425's Super Duper photo thread from Bronco Super Celebration East 1F77E983-E52B-4082-B02B-CB816AACE571

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Cactus Gray look gray; or does it have a touch of green to it? Are any of the pics we've seen anywhere close to the color you saw? What do you think of it?
Looked all gray to me. A dull and boring concrete gray. Nothing exciting about it at all. I couldn’t find any green in it no matter what angle I looked at it or how the sun hit it. Cactus gray was definitely the most disappointing color out of the bunch going off the painted gas cans. Maybe it would look better and have more green on the actual vehicle. Who knows.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok!, I was trying to figure out the blues. I’m happy with Lightning Blue ? (y) :cool:
1F77E983-E52B-4082-B02B-CB816AACE571.jpeg
Lightning and velocity blue are awesome. They both stood out very nicely and I would be happy with either on my new Bronco. :) Antimatter blue was darker than I expected. As long as there’s no delay, i’ll probably go with lightning or velocity blue now instead of antimatter blue depending on what trim I get.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looked all gray to me. A dull and boring concrete gray. Nothing exciting about it at all. I couldn’t find any green in it no matter what angle I looked at it or how the sun hit it. Cactus gray was definitely the most disappointing color out of the bunch going off the painted gas cans. Maybe it would look better and have more green on the actual vehicle. Who knows.
I agree. Cactus gray gas can looks drab in person. But it does take a slight green/blue tint in this pic. Maybe some reflection from cans on each side.
Ford Bronco Lilj4425's Super Duper photo thread from Bronco Super Celebration East F8C6E8C0-5712-497F-A7C3-EC1EF219177F

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Cactus gray gas can looks drab in person. But it does take a slight green/blue tint in this pic. Maybe some reflection from cans on each side.
F8C6E8C0-5712-497F-A7C3-EC1EF219177F.jpeg
Lightning and velocity blue are awesome. They both stood out very nicely and I would be happy with either on my new Bronco. :) Antimatter blue was darker than I expected. As long as there’s no delay, i’ll probably go with lightning or velocity blue now instead of antimatter blue depending on what trim I get.
Did the Carb Gray have a purple hue to it? I want it to be similar to Dark Shadow Gray, but I don't know if I could handle a purple tint.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did the Carb Gray have a purple hue to it? I want it to be similar to Dark Shadow Gray, but I don't know if I could handle a purple tint.
I don’t remember the carb gray can having a purple hue. But it does seem like the can colors get tweaked a little by the reflection of it’s neighboring cans.
The cans give a general idea of color, but it would be best to see a vehicle in that color.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It didn’t look like it to me personally. Here’s a good look at it:

1837369C-0B3E-4D12-84F1-56C2E676467B.jpeg

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't suppose someone could catch a picture of the chassis so we can see where the sway bar links connect to the control arms?

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the overland rig sporting 35" tires without the Sasquatch package? Big tires but not as much lift as there is with the other Sasquatch Broncos.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's too bad. CG was my number one, but I really am not inspired by either concrete or dirty dishwater. I am disappointed in Ford's color decisions. I have thought from the start that they should have included, at least, the most popular colors from the first generation Broncos.

Thank you, for your analysis.
Sponsored