Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy crap!! Thanks for all the great pics and I mean "all of them". I'm going to go put on a pot of coffee because this might take a while. Looks like a blast in Tennessee!
Sponsored

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51 definitely looked better in person than I or anyone else was expecting. People were blown away by it. All of the other colors were pretty much what I thought they would be. The cyber orange definitely has more of a yellow tone to it.
Thanks for all this insight! In what way was it better than expected? Figuring this one out continues to be tough, don't know whether it's teal, blue-gray, robin's egg, etc.

Also, any first-hand takes on the Cactus Gray (on the can) would be appreciated as well!

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for all this insight! In what way was it better than expected? Figuring this one out continues to be tough, don't know whether it's teal, blue-gray, robin's egg, etc.

Also, any first-hand takes on the Cactus Gray (on the can) would be appreciated as well!
It just stood out a lot more than anybody including myself was anticipating. Baby blue/robin’s egg is how it looked to me personally with the naked eye. Definitely will catch peoples attention while driving down the road.

Honestly, I wasn’t too impressed with cactus gray at least on the can. It just felt kind of dull and boring...almost like gray paint primer. Lol. :/ Just didn’t seem like it stood out a whole lot. That’s just my personal opinion though. Maybe it will look better on the vehicle. Who knows.

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just stood out a lot more than anybody including myself was anticipating. Baby blue/robin’s egg is how it looked to me personally with the naked eye. Definitely will catch peoples attention while driving down the road.

Honestly, I wasn’t too impressed with cactus gray at least on the can. It just felt kind of dull and boring...almost like paint primer. Lol. :/ That’s just my personal opinion though.
Thank you! Yeah, I just think they could have and should have done so much more with CG! It looks amazing in the promo pictures with doctored lighting, like a dusty-green gray. In most pictures it looks like an odd seafoam/dirty dish water, and just way too close to white in many pictures as well.

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That rooftop tent has many competitors with about the same weight and dimensions. Fits nicely up there.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! Yeah, I just think they could have and should have done so much more with CG! It looks amazing in the promo pictures with doctored lighting, like a dusty-green gray. In most pictures it looks like an odd seafoam/dirty dish water, and just way too close to white in many pictures as well.
I think we’ve got a new name for CG “Dirty Dish Water” ? thank you for that morning laugh. It was exactly what I was thinking seeing some of the photos. But with that said I still really want to see it on a production bronco because I have a feeling it will look better than it does now. Hopefully?

Ciz_Bronc_23

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pic of the guy sitting in the front seat didn't look like he has much room. Is it not roomy or is he a big guy?

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When are they going to tease the first edition?!

B0F8BC0D-4AEB-42E4-A5AC-7C4A18D25E15.gif

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a place online to buy the Bronco gear?

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get as many pictures of that marine grade vinyl interior. If they are saying that is it I’m sure a lot of people would want to see what’s coming stock without having to upgrade to leather.
Also ask the question if the marine grade vinyl is going to be the same on the black diamond and the badlands or is the badlands going to be unique with the orange stitching. If they say it’s unique with the orange stitching ask if the color of stitching will be optional.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This concept might've sealed it, I think I'm going A51 for color. Teal is my fav color and this definitely has a cool aquatic look to it, would probably work well with OBX. Now two door or four door ?

Brian Sooudi

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing these pictures. Awesome job. Only problem now is you totally threw me off the color I was going to go with after seeing Area 51. ??
Sponsored