Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those who bought this relocate for the MOD bumper... what you all doing for fog lights?
I was wondering about this. I like the mount, but on the mod bumper it seems to block part of the space where I am installing pod lights. Is it possible to locate the license plate where it doesn't block the bumper opening and clears all LUX package sensors?
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was wondering about this. I like the mount, but on the mod bumper it seems to block part of the space where I am installing pod lights. Is it possible to locate the license plate where it doesn't block the bumper opening and clears all LUX package sensors?
I was thinking that the plate itself could move upward in the same spot so it doesn't block the fog light position but I just don't think it will look as nice sticking up over the bumper and I'm not sure it would move up enough to not still block part of the lights. Might need to experiment with the plate relocate being used in a different spot on the bumper. Otherwise I'll just end up getting a small light bar to put on top of the bumper as my fog light.

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried to put this on today. As designed, the bracket either blocks the fog light opening, or has a clearance issue with the front tow hooks on my Wildtrak. I was able to mount the license plate portion without the additional bracket using the bronco bolts and adding spacers to clear the tow hook and doesn't block the front parking assist sensor.
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 20221022_112454
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 20221022_112351
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 20221022_112411
Sponsored