First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered mine just now - thank you! Finally a solution I’m excited about! Thanks!!
Sponsored

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes,Yes and Yes, Nice design and out of the way. Im in for one and will order.
Now all i need is my truck!

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nevada has a crazy front license plate law! As long as you don’t have the mounting hardware or holes installed they can force you to run a front license plate. I had a friend years ago that owned a Ferrari and didn’t want to ruin his front bumper with a plate until he found this by law 😂.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great design! Order is in.

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some things to consider and questions:
Ford is changing what bumpers come on specific models for 2022....many of us are being pushed to 2022MY. As an example: The Black Diamond had the Modular Steel bumper standard for 2021 but is switching to the "Capable" Bumper for 2022....you don't even say which one will fit the "Capable Bumper". For now, we don't know if we can order the Modular Steel Bumper as an option either. (hoping so). So.....for certain models...it is going to be difficult to pre-order right now...but consider offering this discount in late OCTOBER as we need to re-order our Broncos as MY22 in mid-late October. Thanks
QUESTIONS:
-Modular steel bumper; your diagram shows your bracket going on/under the brush guard bar. Will this not work with that brush guard attached on the bumper?
-Do both applications use existing holes or do we need to drill into the bumpers to mount the bracket?
-Are you making one for the "Capable Bumper?
-What is the bracket made out of and is it powder coated? (thinking rust down the road).

Thanks!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same question as well since I'm a 22 - will this work on the 'capable' bumper? Looks awesome!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately this looks like it will interfere with the Baja Designs fog light kit, correct? (Modular Bumper)

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed. Thank you for giving us a tasteful plate mounting option.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's nice to see someone else make a front license plate bracket. I think
HBTFD made better one.
Maybe if you don’t offroad. That thing would get ripped off on the first rock. Last thing Im doing is buying a BL to then decrease its approach angle.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From the photos I've seen, this is where the sensors on the modular bumper are. They don't appear to be blocked by this plate holder, but I don't know how wide of a detection angle the sensors have. Also, isn't the ACC sensor/camera is dead center? If so, shouldn't be an issue there.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary

-Do both applications use existing holes or do we need to drill into the bumpers to mount the bracket?
Not sure I've seen this answered. Does this use existing holes?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the photos I've seen, this is where the sensors on the modular bumper are. They don't appear to be blocked by this plate holder, but I don't know how wide of a detection angle the sensors have. Also, isn't the ACC sensor/camera is dead center? If so, shouldn't be an issue there.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary

It did not get answered AND....using their diagram, where they show placement (on either side)...it appears to interfere with the brush guard. Will it work with the brush guard?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It did not get answered AND....using their diagram, where they show placement (on either side)...it appears to interfere with the brush guard. Will it work with the brush guard?
These images show one end of the plate holder mounted out in front of the brush guard mount point, so no interference there, if that's what you mean.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary (1)

On the other hand, the license plate itself may become a small, vulnerable brush guard of sorts when mounted there! 🤣

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These images show one end of the plate holder mounted out in front of the brush guard mount point, so no interference there, if that's what you mean.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary (1)

On the other hand, the license plate itself may become a small, vulnerable brush guard of sorts when mounted there! 🤣
That was kind of my point.....one mount location is on top of the brush guard (at least in the diagram). This will cause it to be tilted even more to the passenger side and assuming you do have to drill into the bumper to mount this...now you need to drill through the brush guard bracket too.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

@BuiltRight Industries - So, the plate mounted here doesn't seem to directly interfere with the modular bumper sensors (unless they have a very wide angle view - TBD), but the inside edge of the license looks like it would definitely interfere with a shackle connected in the passenger side recovery point. Yes, you can mount the plate farther left (outboard), but then you're more likely to interfere with the outboard sensor.

Also, what's the answer to mounting holes for this? Does it use existing holes are are we drilling? Thanks.
Sponsored