First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was kind of my point.....one mount location is on top of the brush guard (at least in the diagram). This will cause it to be tilted even more to the passenger side and assuming you do have to drill into the bumper to mount this...now you need to drill through the brush guard bracket too.
No, that top bolt near the brush guard mount point (circled in green) is just a license plate bolt. It sticks out in front of the brush guard mount, not flush with it. The plate holder is mounted under the top edge of the bumper (circled in red).

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 20210925_121944
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great but glad I live where front plates aren’t needed.
I don't care for the off center look. It's raising my OCD. Fortunately, don't require a front plate here.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, pretty sure no drilling. If you watch the baja designs fog light install video, you’ll see there are three existing holes and bolts in that area on both sides of the bumper.
No, that top bolt near the brush guard mount point (circled in green) is just a license plate bolt. It sticks out in front of the brush guard mount, not flush with it. The plate holder is mounted under the top edge of the bumper (circled in red).

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 20210925_121944

AJ_West_

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sas, 15 Colorado, 91 GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's nice to see someone else make a front license plate bracket. I think
HBTFD made better one.
I agree. I have my @HBTFD one as well. Won’t install till I get pulled over but will keep it in the rig with me. Center mounted looks way better.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m torn between this and center mounted. I may get this one for the plate holder and then make a bracket for the low center bumper bolt. Hopefully have enough rigid holding power with a single bolt. Ideally I want the plate in the traditional spot where the ACC and intercooler are. I don’t have ACC and it looks like you would still have pretty good air flow, but IDK. Can always put it back off center. I don’t really like the low or high center mount locations though.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh....I see now. Makes sense and a good design. Thanks for pointing that out!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you all for the insane support on these! We've been a
After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

ordered mine thanks for designing and building looks great have a bd mod bumper base pkg May have missed it but when do you think these will ship?

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Outstanding!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered mine this am!

If i do decide to keep the capable bumper for my BL ( due to the fog light switch), I’ll post it up here. Or i hope they fit

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BuiltRight Industries - So, the plate mounted here doesn't seem to directly interfere with the modular bumper sensors (unless they have a very wide angle view - TBD), but the inside edge of the license looks like it would definitely interfere with a shackle connected in the passenger side recovery point. Yes, you can mount the plate farther left (outboard), but then you're more likely to interfere with the outboard sensor.

Also, what's the answer to mounting holes for this? Does it use existing holes are are we drilling? Thanks.
Ordered for the modular bumper, but I hope that the mounting holes are already there!

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered one for modular bumper. Thank you for making US made products!

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.
If you are looking for product suggestions:

Due to the front camera location, many winch bumper solutions require the control pack to be removed and relocated. This leaves rope exposed to UV damage and cable exposed to snow. I think you could sell a winch cover and under-hood solenoid relocation bracket.

A company used to make a cover for the Zeon winch, but it is no longer available. The market was probably not there for Jeeps (very little relocation). Note that Warn sells a plastic UV shield for the front, but not for the top.
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 13580564_1109383229121437_886877106201384123_o
Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 1632757212639

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered for the modular bumper, but I hope that the mounting holes are already there!
I have to assume the mounting holes are there if they stated it takes a few minutes. Also given the limited locations I would think the bracket lines up with existing holes.

If we used a drill we could mount wherever the heck we want. I may look in to that as I don't believe the BD has any sensors and I would prefer a center mounting location.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers 1632757212639

Can you at least continue the special pricing for Members here until later in October....after we have a chance to see the changes in the bumpers for the MY22. Some bumper types are changing for certain Series so we do not know what to order at this point as we do not know exactly what bumper we can get or get as an option. Thanks for considering.
Sponsored