Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good! I saw the disclaimer about the parking sensors. Can anyone confirm if this will work on a First Edition or will it block a sensor(s)?
Working on a definite answer to this now. Will update the thread and product listings if/when we know more, but from a liability standpoint, we need to proceed carefully when it comes to making 'claims' about impacting ADAS equipment. Standby!

Matt
Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered!

It's a race to see if the bracket or Bronco arrives first. Hoping for the Bronco honestly. But also hoping I can convince my dealer not to install the front plate bracket while I wait for this.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just bought one. Thank you!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those look like Squatch flares, but the 4WP says no Bilstein setup on the level lift. We know they only say that for CV angle concerns, so you cound run it on any Bronco. Is that a sasquatch or non-sasquatch? It look perfect.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On the modular bumper or the plastic bumper? You can see in the renderings that the bracket can be dropped down another row of slots to lower the plate. We're also considering adding a third row of slots to the plate-holding bracket if it's determined that they would aid in avoiding ADAS issues. That being said, to keep price and complexity down, we prioritized fitments and location preferences that we believe will be most prevalent. If we find that we missed the mark on that, we will very happily revise or introduce a different product. Appreciate the feedback!

Matt
Hi Matt - Thanks for the prompt reply! Mainly for me on the plastic bumper, but for both I guess after looking at the steel bumper one as well. Maybe I am missing something?
And as you mentioned, if you add another row of slots it will allow you to drop the bracket further down so that the TOP of the license plate sits below the bumper sensor with some gap.
If you think that it is achievable as it stands today, Count me in! I will purchase one right now!
Please let me know! Thanks! 🙏

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered one. I live in Iowa which requires the front plate. Thanks again.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered. Thank you. Now hopefully they decide to put mine on a train soon…

Sponsored

Scumby

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the modular bumper or the plastic bumper? You can see in the renderings that the bracket can be dropped down another row of slots to lower the plate. We're also considering adding a third row of slots to the plate-holding bracket if it's determined that they would aid in avoiding ADAS issues. That being said, to keep price and complexity down, we prioritized fitments and location preferences that we believe will be most prevalent. If we find that we missed the mark on that, we will very happily revise or introduce a different product. Appreciate the feedback!

Matt
Could you make a bracket to mount the license plate in the center of the modular bumper below the opening for intercooler and ADAS?

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Judging from the pictures and specs, this license relocation kit is built very durably, with a lifetime product guarantee, and is a solution that has a design symmetry and sensibility sympathetic to the new Bronco, regardless of which factory optioned bumper you get. In my case, I snagged one for the modular steel bumper. It's a win!

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a reason someone would want to relocate if they’re not installing a winch? Ignoring the holes in the bumper, with no winch is there any other reason for me to relocate?
But product looks nice. Will keep an eye out for capable bumper option for ‘22 BD.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Matt
Looks great, how much, if any, will this block the intercooler air flow and the ACC sensor?
Sponsored