Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all, will sift through these comments and address them all a little later but I wanted to address this one since I think it's a fair point and we are NOT a high-pressure sales type of business.
Can you at least continue the special pricing for Members here until later in October....after we have a chance to see the changes in the bumpers for the MY22. Some bumper types are changing for certain Series so we do not know what to order at this point as we do not know exactly what bumper we can get or get as an option. Thanks for considering.
Yep, that's totally fair. Let's do this. This pricing will be good until our Black Friday sale starts in mid-November. At that point, the price will still be discounted, but not as low as it is now. Deal?

Matt
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last edited:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine ordered for BD modular bumper! Site says it ships early Nov and my MIC top is supposed to be replaced in Nov, should work out nicely!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all, will sift through these comments and address them all a little later but I wanted to address this one since I think it's a fair point and we are NOT a high-pressure sales type of business.

Yep, that's totally fair. Let's do this. This pricing will be good until our Black Friday sale starts in mid-November. At that point, the price will still be discounted, but not as low as it is now. Deal?

Matt
Thanks....heck of a deal!

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered! Thanks

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Matt
Hey Matt,

I appreciate you and the way you're handling your business. BTW, I ordered my plate bracket and I won't have a VIN until '22. Looking forward to other things you guys come up with for the Bronco!

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered! Thanks for coming up with a clean solution

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered the modular bumper relocation kit for my black diamond that was scheduled to be built in nov today. Thanks for offering this great product

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone help me I just ordered the relocation kit for the modular bumper I a,so want to order the gear America shackles for the front will the relocation bracket still allow me to put shackles on the front of the modular bumper. Thanks again for help

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered!!! Hoping this works well. Anything is better then the gaudy front center plate. Looks like a quality product tho

Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered one! Looks like a quality part. Hopefully it doesn’t turn to rust by the time my basesquatch is built….

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers A34DA0D8-49EF-4E66-AC58-1968F925F9EF

Ford Bronco Limited Pre-Sale: Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits For 2021 Bronco – Plastic and Modular Steel Bumpers A34DA0D8-49EF-4E66-AC58-1968F925F9EF

I ordered your kit for the modular front bumper will I still be able to install shackles on the front of the bumper with your kit and how does the kit mount to the bumper do you use the existing bronco bolts I ordred this kit under the impression I don’t have to drill anything out thanks again and great product

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ORDERED! Thank you for coming up with a solution and making a quality product!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the modular bumper or the plastic bumper? You can see in the renderings that the bracket can be dropped down another row of slots to lower the plate. We're also considering adding a third row of slots to the plate-holding bracket if it's determined that they would aid in avoiding ADAS issues. That being said, to keep price and complexity down, we prioritized fitments and location preferences that we believe will be most prevalent. If we find that we missed the mark on that, we will very happily revise or introduce a different product. Appreciate the feedback!

Matt
Thank you. Please try to show where/how you would place a plate on the Capable bumper!
Sponsored