First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately this looks like it will interfere with the Baja Designs fog light kit, correct? (Modular Bumper)
Yeah, I would definitely buy this but I’m getting the Baja designs fog light kit and had the same concern.
Sponsored

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've ordered one for a plastic bumper. I told myself that I wasn't buying any mods before I get my Bronco, but I really like this solution!

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've ordered one for a plastic bumper. I told myself that I wasn't buying any mods before I get my Bronco, but I really like this solution!
Anyone have pictures of install on the plastic bumper? Issues with sensors? Any update would be appreciated!

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered mine for my yet to be delivered Basequatch. Great solution to keep us Texas folks legal.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When will these ship? Preordered months ago.. I’m expecting to be pulled over any day now. #poPoNO

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered one as well. Surprised the vendor hasn’t updated this thread since Sept 27th?????

A production and shipping update seems reasonable.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

106102_Bronco_LPRK_Plastic_summary.jpg

106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary.jpg

106101_Bronco_LPRK_Standard_9.jpg

2021 Bronco Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits for plastic and steel bumpers 1.jpg
Matt, Any updates on production and shipment? Thanks

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered one as well. Surprised the vendor hasn’t updated this thread since Sept 27th?????

A production and shipping update seems reasonable.
Have you tried to contact Matt? He’s very responsive. I don’t rely on this thread to tell me where my order stands

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried to contact Matt? He’s very responsive. I don’t rely on this thread to tell me where my order stands
I haven’t contacted him directly. Nor did I expect to get a personalized shipping estimate on my order on this thread. I would have expected an engaged vendor to update this thread more often if they want to sell more product. Give the group a general sense how production is coming. Keep it near the top.

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven’t contacted him directly. Nor did I expect to get a personalized shipping estimate on my order on this thread. I would have expected an engaged vendor to update this thread more often if they want to sell more product. Give the group a general sense how production is coming. Keep it near the top.
If you have an issue about your order call him. If you have a concern why are you dragging this out here before you try to resolve this? Are you the the conscious of the bronco6g community? I don’t think so

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have an issue about your order call him. If you have a concern why are you dragging this out here before you try to resolve this? Are you the the conscious of the bronco6g community? I don’t think so
Keep it down Chad, nobody asked you.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Website says orders placed today will ship mid to late November. I think it used to say early November, but there maybe multiple production runs.🤷🏽‍♂️