First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on how long my Ford Ranger holds up. If it craps out before I get my Bronco then I will probably have to cancel my order and look elsewhere.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Staying the course, although I am tempted by the fruit of another occasionally long enough to weight the ole' options list, consider it, then something happens to bring me back (some new TFL video or someone on here posting an "after delivery" vid).

Yesterday we drove past the Jeep dealer to the Ford one to look at the showroom mannequin. 1st time my college-age son has seen one in person.
His reaction was "Holy crap! that thing's big!" Followed by a "Yeah, just forget even thinking about a Jeep. This thing is awesome."

So that, and being able to sit in the driver's seat again in one reaffirmed the decision to wait it on out.

I guess in the end the Line in the Sand would be a total breakdown of manufacturing on their end, widespread catastrophic failures in common, or a point where I needed transportation due to expensive breakdown of my current vehicle and had to go get another vehicle.

At which Point I would look for a non-ADM build I was happy with in stock somewhere before migrating over to the competitor lot.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have better things to worry about than delivery of a car, so waiting is not an issue.

BoomerBarnes

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I understand a lot of the frustration and anger from many people here. They've got leases ending, cars breaking down, and really just need a new ride, thinking it should have been their Bronco.

I'm very fortunate in the sense that I've got no time constraints. My Fusion is not only paid off, it's low miles for it's age, and running just fine.
We've also got a minivan for hauling the family around, and it does amazing in the snow.

I've almost got half of the Bronco paid off, before I even take delivery. Would I absolutely love to go drive it off the lot today? HELL YEAH!! Will I keep waiting and saving for a bigger down payment? Yup, works for me. I'm disappointed that I don't have it yet, but I'm personally okay.

1740cc14ac55df2a3a9c839900388fd5.gif
Thats the same boat I'm in, but I didn't pre order at all. Im waiting for there to be dealer stock on-site so I can test drive before I buy (I feel like committing to a vehicle before a test drive is crazy)

I was planning on having a 50% down payment, but at this rate I may be buying a bronco with cash 😂

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd walk in a second, if there was something cooler out there that I wanted (new manufacturer offering). For now, I'll get by with my older shit. I mean, what else can I do? I'm not wasting time and money on a "temporary fix" vehicle. If I wanted a Jeep, Taco, 4Runner, Land Rover, etc... I'd have one already. Bronco was the first thing to grab my interest in a new 4x4 vehicle, so unless Toyota comes out with a new FJ with removeable roof/doors, I guess I'll just wait - impatiently.
Why can't more folks be like you ?!
You know this is the vehicle for you and know you can also buy anything else currently being made. Thanks for not bringing a pitchfork and torch to Ford on here

Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've caught myself looking at F-150's online almost every day recently. The 2021's are just such good looking trucks. I can probably hold off until next Summer, but if I don't have my Bronco by June/July I may have to jump ship.

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For me I have other cars to drive but not sure of owning a vehicle that is a 2021 come Nov/Dec as it will in short order be a year old and I have a First Edition on order.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Obviously there are still a ton of us without Broncos. Many with early reservations & official orders. Being the $hit show this has become. Is everyone holding on until the end @ this point ? Being who the hell knows when this is actually going to be tangible. 2021 if you are super lucky. 2022 most likely. Dreadful 2023. Or do you have a final line in the sand ?
Not sure where my end game is yet....but this is getting really old. I passed up on a limited color Rubicon a month ago...almost wish I went for it (it's gone now). I reserved, I ordered, put down $3K. I have made room for it, purchased swag and some accessories. I have a list of $5K more accessories to order when I finally get a VIN. 9 months ago I figured I would have a Bronco at home by Fall>Christmas.....now....I have no idea what so ever and though I love all my FORDs, I place this back on Corporate and very poor and lack of honest communication. We deserve the blunt truth. I know these delays have effected many in various ways. For me it's the roller coaster of emotions, the let downs and I have $50K sitting in a basically no interest account that IF I knew it would be over a year to get one....I could have invested it in a short term CD. People make plans around these issues and it is difficult to do when there is no clue. My line in the sand....just not sure. A Defender or other??? I can always sell all that Bronco swag. I hope FORD is watching and listening. I am doing my best to hold out for my Bronco. (so is my dog)

AxzelFORD1.png

Afro

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually having a brutal time just placing my order. I've had a reservation for over a month. I test drove a 4dr BL at one dealership (which prompted me to go 4dr BD) and then that dealership wanted me to wait more than a week to place the order (?).

So I went to another dealer, who i've given a $1,000 deposit to last Saturday and they keep telling me that Ford's system "has a glitch in it" which they have until next Monday or I'm getting my deposit back and I'll just wait until 2023.

I've never had such a hard time placing an order for something that is going to run $50k. Most companies and dealerships welcome those orders at MSRP with open arms.
Your first red flag should've been the $1000 deposit by the dealer. Ford only asked for $100 to reserve, any other funds requested is on the dealer.

The second red flag should've been the dealer's excuse of the system having a glitch after you put down a $1000. Either place the order since the money was handed over or wait until it's actually submitted to transfer any funds. Sounds like classic dealership BS

So now you're down $1000 and you dont even have a Bronco on order yet. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have 4 cars to drive, holding out I have a master plan which includes having a Bronco.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't more folks be like you ?!
You know this is the vehicle for you and know you can also buy anything else currently being made. Thanks for not bringing a pitchfork and torch to Ford on here
It probably helps that I work in an industry that requires steel at a ridiculous AMM right now, and long lead times for mill rollings. Rubber with incredibly long lead times. Certain castings, subassemblies and control panels sourced from China with transportation and chip delays. And let's not forget about employees not returning to work. It's a mess out there, singling Ford out with all their woes is just silly. But if you don't know, you don't know.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obviously there are still a ton of us without Broncos. Many with early reservations & official orders. Being the $hit show this has become. Is everyone holding on until the end @ this point ? Being who the hell knows when this is actually going to be tangible. 2021 if you are super lucky. 2022 most likely. Dreadful 2023. Or do you have a final line in the sand ?
I'm not giving up on my Bronco

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 61 years old……standing at the precipice of death…..you get the picture.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your first first red flag should've been the $1000 deposit by the dealer. Ford only asked for $100 to reserve, any other funds requested is on the dealer.

The second red flag should've been the dealer's excuse of the system having a glitch after you put down a $1000. Either place the order since the money was handed over or wait until it's actually submitted to transfer any funds. Sounds like classic dealership BS

So now you're down $1000 and you dont even have a Bronco on order yet. 🤷‍♂️
The reservation is $100, the order is up to the dealer - which was a $1,000 deposit and will be coming back to me shortly if the order is not placed.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm actually having a brutal time just placing my order. I've had a reservation for over a month. I test drove a 4dr BL at one dealership (which prompted me to go 4dr BD) and then that dealership wanted me to wait more than a week to place the order (?).

So I went to another dealer, who i've given a $1,000 deposit to last Saturday and they keep telling me that Ford's system "has a glitch in it" which they have until next Monday or I'm getting my deposit back and I'll just wait until 2023.

I've never had such a hard time placing an order for something that is going to run $50k. Most companies and dealerships welcome those orders at MSRP with open arms.
Your first first red flag should've been the $1000 deposit by the dealer. Ford only asked for $100 to reserve, any other funds requested is on the dealer.

So now you're down $1000 and you dont even have a Bronco on order yet.
I agree with @Afro. The big question is, did you move the reservation to the new dealer form the old one? This is VERY important.
Lots of dealers have made great offers that require NO additional down payment and they are selling for MSRP or below. Call the guys @Granger Ford. It may be a bit of a drive, but will be worth it. Lots of people on the forum have been having a great experience with them. also, you could call dealers in other towns and ask what their deals on it will be.
Everyone around me was MSRP. I am not gonna drive a long way to pick mine up. Also, my dealer does business with me, so I will return the favor.
Sponsored