First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Obviously there are still a ton of us without Broncos. Many with early reservations & official orders. Being the $hit show this has become. Is everyone holding on until the end @ this point ? Being who the hell knows when this is actually going to be tangible. 2021 if you are super lucky. 2022 most likely. Dreadful 2023. Or do you have a final line in the sand ?
Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give me Bronco or give me death...in it to the end.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand a lot of the frustration and anger from many people here. They've got leases ending, cars breaking down, and really just need a new ride, thinking it should have been their Bronco.

I'm very fortunate in the sense that I've got no time constraints. My Fusion is not only paid off, it's low miles for it's age, and running just fine.
We've also got a minivan for hauling the family around, and it does amazing in the snow.

I've almost got half of the Bronco paid off, before I even take delivery. Would I absolutely love to go drive it off the lot today? HELL YEAH!! Will I keep waiting and saving for a bigger down payment? Yup, works for me. I'm disappointed that I don't have it yet, but I'm personally okay.

1740cc14ac55df2a3a9c839900388fd5.gif

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd walk in a second, if there was something cooler out there that I wanted (new manufacturer offering). For now, I'll get by with my older shit. I mean, what else can I do? I'm not wasting time and money on a "temporary fix" vehicle. If I wanted a Jeep, Taco, 4Runner, Land Rover, etc... I'd have one already. Bronco was the first thing to grab my interest in a new 4x4 vehicle, so unless Toyota comes out with a new FJ with removeable roof/doors, I guess I'll just wait - impatiently.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still dancing around the line in the sand.
Currently my order is 99'd, but I've been shopping for Tacoma's again. If vehicle shortages weren't an issue, I may have crossed the line by now.
At this point, I'm waiting for more information on 2022 Bronco updates and if the 2023 Ranger will be offering the Bronco manual transmission.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
February 8, 2022

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for me, the vehicle is a want not a need - so as long as my perfectly maintained zero issue 2015 edge starts dying is my "line in the sand". And to be honest, all these delays have made me question if i still want it, and either keep my current car or get an f150.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Target date is next June for partial retirement so no real "line". The longer the wait the shorter the time I would use it to commute 70 miles per day. Also buys more time to accumulate the savings to pay in full at delivery. Would have loved it for this Ohio summer/fall season but can wait.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No line for me. I shouldn't be trading 3 yr old Tacoma any way. If I weren't buying it, I'd be looking at a lift and 33s for the Taco. Maybe a bed rack and a matching roof rack so I can carry something longer than a 8ft board when I do service work.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think if I new it'd be at least another year before I got it, I'd probably have to find something else for now. Still keep my order though and just get it when it finally came. Like others have said, it's the only thing out there (right now) that makes me want a new car and willing to spend that new car money. Have been looking at newer Ram 2500 Cummins though...

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I adjust my disappointment by researching Defenders, what it takes to make them trail worthy, realizing they are never going to be more than gravel road capable, remembering other lux suvs I have owned...

... and I'm back in the Bronco que saddle, happily waiting.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My line was drawn a while ago. I kept crossing it in the hopes Ford could salvage my enthusiasm. They didn’t. Last week I order a 392 wrangler. We’ll see which one is built first.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to say that “no line in the sand” thing but with my bronco built sitting in the island of misfit toys and not being shipped with no idea of when, I will give it a little more time, if nothing I will shop around..

the longer Ford takes to send out these Broncos the more they look inept, and I question their ability to produce a quality product...
I love the bronco but won’t beg Ford to take my money...

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm actually having a brutal time just placing my order. I've had a reservation for over a month. I test drove a 4dr BL at one dealership (which prompted me to go 4dr BD) and then that dealership wanted me to wait more than a week to place the order (?).

So I went to another dealer, who i've given a $1,000 deposit to last Saturday and they keep telling me that Ford's system "has a glitch in it" which they have until next Monday or I'm getting my deposit back and I'll just wait until 2023.

I've never had such a hard time placing an order for something that is going to run $50k. Most companies and dealerships welcome those orders at MSRP with open arms.
Sponsored