First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, with Cyber Orange confirmed for the sport, does this make us think that maybe this "grayscale" palette is just for the sport and we have another palette coming for the big Bronco with maybe a bit more variety?

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I said it when this post was first made, there's two bronco listings here one for bronco and one for bronco I, the question was which on was for bronco and which ones for the sport????

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cyber Orange is listed as one of the anticipated production colors for the 2021 Bronco and Ford has just announced it as an official color for the upcoming Mach-E EV, along with a color preview.

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors Cyber Orange Color Ford Mach-E

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic Mach-E 1

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors 2021 Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic Mach-E 2

Here's today's press release announcing Cyber Orange and Dark Matter Gray for the Mach-E:

DEARBORN, Mich., June 10, 2020 – What’s in a color? When it comes to orange, one of the most popular colors for Ford Mustang, a lot.

Ford is introducing Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat for Mustang Mach-E GT – a bold, eye-catching premium exterior color designed by the company’s color and materials experts for those who want to turn heads twice.

“Mustang has always turned heads and Mustang Mach-E will be no exception.” said Dave Pericak, director, Ford Icons. “We can’t wait for Cyber Orange to hit the streets on Mustang Mach-E GT next year to fuel the passion of our orange Mustang fans.”

Cyber Orange and Dark Matter Gray join the list of colors for Mustang Mach-E GT with deliveries starting in late summer 2021. Mustang Mach-E GT is also available in Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Star White Metallic Tri-Coat, Grabber Blue, Shadow Black, Iconic Silver and Space White.

“Cyber Orange says ‘look at me’,” said Janet Seymour, Mustang and Mustang Mach-E color & materials design manager. “There’s a certain passion in Mustang customers who really want to show off their Mustang – especially those that look to make a bold statement.”

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are a couple colors missing. Not sure what they are but I know there are 11 in total.
Grabber Blue is confirmed as available in general, or trim specific, or launch color

That still leaves one mystery color????

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

where is that guy who said there was gonna be more colors now??

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody know the hexadecimal codes for these colors? Particularly Cyber Orange? I know somebody found the hex codes for Area 51 and Cactus Gray but I can't find them for any of the other colors.

Sponsored

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ‘71 F100, ‘02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping for some non metallic basic colors, red,blue, yellow, white, tan and some metallic like a bronze/tan , LightningFord blue

Exactly! I’m leaning toward Area51 but I really wish they had a pale yellow non metallic. I would also like to see a light to medium blue non metallic.

I just think the non metallic colors work so well with the new Bronco. I like the Jeeps in non metallic colors better also.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, very disappointed that the only shade of blue actually appears to be black.
like another post mentioned, I’ll wait to pass judgement until build and price, however, to spend 50 to 60k plus on this bronco and have to settle is going to be hard to stomach.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors 450B755D-DEDE-44C7-A2EE-E57115A38F48

1976 color codes and choices is the retro timeframe I’m looking at for a couple reasons. My dad had a first generation half cab and I was born in 1976, so this is right up my alley.
I and S appeal to me and remind me of Velocity Blue and Antimatter Blue.

Thought I’d post for others who might be looking at some retro colors and wondering.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors 450B755D-DEDE-44C7-A2EE-E57115A38F48

1976 color codes and choices is the retro timeframe I’m looking at for a couple reasons. My dad had a first generation half cab and I was born in 1976, so this is right up my alley.
I and S appeal to me and remind me of Velocity Blue and Antimatter Blue.

Thought I’d post for others who might be looking at some retro colors and wondering.

I'd say N and S for Velocity Blue and Anti-Matter Blue.

Just saw that Hatteras Green Poly though... :love:
Sponsored