JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check in was very easy, I just supplied the phone number I listed on the registration and they pulled us right up.

I did register myself and my wife separately (since it says to make separate registrations), and when the guy saw that he said "man, I'm glad you're smart and actually read and follow directions."

Apparently a lot of people register only themselves and then show up with their significant other, and there's some registering they need to do in the moment that slows everything down.

Not sure about kids... I think they probably don't care so much about that since registration is all about marketing (to adults) and contact tracing.
Thank you for the feedback, glad to hear of the positive experience, glad Ford has this down well!
And thanks for the photos from yesterday!

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just cancelled my reservation for Friday in Needham. I don't know if it was full, but I figured I'd open up space for others.

I've still got 4 slots for me and my family on Sat in Stoneham.

I'm going to be buying either this or a Gladiator once I get a chance to drive the Bronco.
I honestly don't know if I'd enjoy driving a Gladiator every day.

The Bronco gives me
1) lots more power and torque.
2) IFS
3) its not a Chrysler, or even worse, a Fiat.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well just found this thread and missed the local NH/MA events. Any other events in the area or dealerships in NH or MA that have Broncos to look at?

OP
OP
chownd

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well just found this thread and missed the local NH/MA events. Any other events in the area or dealerships in NH or MA that have Broncos to look at?
Aww man that sucks. They were great.

Good news is, in theory, the dealers demo/loaner/ whatever those things are should be built fairly soon. Might be able to see one any given day at a local dealer soon-ish (couple months?) But who knows what tomorrow's email will bring
Sponsored