dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just registered for Stoneham at 9:00. Thanks.

Is it bad form to go to more than one?

I should really cancel the Needham times.
Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just registered for Stoneham at 9:00. Thanks.

Is it bad form to go to more than one?

I should really cancel the Needham times.

I was asking myself the same question. But...

My wife can't make Friday and my sister can't make Saturday, both of who wil be getting Broncos, and someone has to explain all the features to them!!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Funny how many time slots are still open for these events up here now. I wonder if we'll end up having "Idaho" events? 😂😂😭 (going to Quirk myself...)

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so I’ve signed up for a couple of these, do we get some sort of confirmation or acknowledgment of our times?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how many time slots are still open for these events up here now. I wonder if we'll end up having "Idaho" events? 😂😂😭 (going to Quirk myself...)
I'm sure of it... it seems like it is up to dealers to promote the events... but some of the dealers seem to be under the impression that they are just hosting the roadshow team who is doing all the promotion. There's been reports of people calling dealerships and the sales people not even knowing about the events.

The result is a lot of these events are ending up thin on attendees.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so I’ve signed up for a couple of these, do we get some sort of confirmation or acknowledgment of our times?
It is kind of pointless to attend more than one of them because you are just going to see the exact same two vehicles the next day. They are going from one location to the next, which is why it is called a “roadshow” and why the local ones are all one day apart from each other.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is kind of pointless to attend more than one of them because you are just going to see the exact same two vehicles the next day. They are going from one location to the next, which is why it is called a “roadshow” and why the local ones are all one day apart from each other.
I just wasn’t sure which I would be able to get to so I signed up for back to back days

Sponsored

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope everyone here in NE is getting a chance to see these traveling broncos.
Excited to get to Needham tomorrow/Fri.

I've registered my wife and I separately and want to bring our 2 kids (7/9). It notes every adult needs to be registered. Anyone bring their kids? Easy to "check-in" under the adult reg? Assume there is no challenge, just checking before driving them out bouncing in the truck to see their new ride that I've talked about for years now, daily. Thanks!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've registered my wife and I separately and want to bring our 2 kids (7/9). It notes every adult needs to be registered. Anyone bring their kids? Easy to "check-in" under the adult reg? Assume there is no challenge, just checking before driving them out bouncing in the truck to see their new ride that I've talked about for years now, daily. Thanks!
I'm registered for Needham but I'm also registered for Stoneham which is only 10 minutes away and on the weekend.....but I'm still debating on making the trip

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check in was very easy, I just supplied the phone number I listed on the registration and they pulled us right up.

I did register myself and my wife separately (since it says to make separate registrations), and when the guy saw that he said "man, I'm glad you're smart and actually read and follow directions."

Apparently a lot of people register only themselves and then show up with their significant other, and there's some registering they need to do in the moment that slows everything down.

Not sure about kids... I think they probably don't care so much about that since registration is all about marketing (to adults) and contact tracing.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check in was very easy, I just supplied the phone number I listed on the registration and they pulled us right up.

I did register myself and my wife separately (since it says to make separate registrations), and when the guy saw that he said "man, I'm glad you're smart and actually read and follow directions."

Apparently a lot of people register themselves and then show up with their significant other, and there's some registering they need to do in the moment that slows everything down.
I got the same response from them when my wife and I had separate registrations. It was easy and they have like 5-6 folks there to answer questions. Overall it was a good experience.

I heard there was this one guy who brought a pineapple to it and took pictures of it like the pineapple was a car model. That guy, whoever he is, is a legend.

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
MAY 24 in PORTSMOUTH NH..My birthday !
Sponsored