First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really good content in this one. Great work on the rack and tie rod upgrades too..
Just looks like a great day on the trail....

If the winch doesn't come out at least once, you're not pushing hard enough...

...and cudo's to Brittany as a spotter. She's really quite good...
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn, great video! Those are some killer obstacles.

Can't have the audio on at work so will have to re-watch the beginning with the tech info on the tie rod components. But that modified rig in Moab looked like it has some Fisher Price washers in there.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just keep shaking my head at BroncBuster breakin shit constantly. Its makes for good entertainment I suppose.
Agree. He was hammering the shit out of it by bouncing it like that. I hardly call myself an offroader but those tires look ill fitted for the intended use. Those washer spacer also look sketch.

But he is finding the weak points through abuse.

OP
OP
Lazerus

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just keep shaking my head at BroncBuster breakin shit constantly. Its makes for good entertainment I suppose.
He is aptly named...funny that the two stock(ish) rigs are the only ones to survive the day. It's true of the Wrangler as well as the Bronco: the more lift/tires you put on them, the more you need to beef up the other components....

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just watched this, some nail biters in there. I have no intention of ever trying any trail like this in anything I have to drive home (and repair), but great to see what my Badsquatch could do if I end up in some funky situation on trails. I'm glad they want to keep theirs mostly stock (for now) too, as I'll never add larger than my 35 in tires and no extra lift. Great driving and Britney is really good at spotting. Bummer that monster on 40es got damaged so quickly, would have been interesting to see on the later obstacles. Some crazy stuff on those trails!

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really enjoyed this video. It highlights how well a stock vehicle can do with sensible drivers behind the wheel, listening to their spotters.

It also highlights how you can run into reliability issues if you lift your rig, giving it too much suspension droop, and romp on it.

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Damn, great video! Those are some killer obstacles.

Can't have the audio on at work so will have to re-watch the beginning with the tech info on the tie rod components. But that modified rig in Moab looked like it has some Fisher Price washers in there.
That’s what closed caption is for

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It just doesn't look like fun, might as well go to the strip club or light dollar bills on fire. I like challenging myself/vehicle, but everything he has done is hokey (maybe the steering fix is a decent one)... Water in the tires, cutting the body/frame, body lift.. YUUUUGGGEEE wheel spacers. I don't get it.

And then to see him destroy the CV on his wife's Bronco....

Last edited:

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He is aptly named...funny that the two stock(ish) rigs are the only ones to survive the day. It's true of the Wrangler as well as the Bronco: the more lift/tires you put on them, the more you need to beef up the other components....
There’s clearly not a lot of over-engineering or margin in the stock setup. In fact, I remember reading that that stock 35s were a late addition - not a design goal. And probably why the front end on the Raptor is totally different.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It just doesn't look like fun, might as well go to the strip club or light dollar bills on fire. I like challenging myself/vehicle, but everything he has done is hokey (maybe the steering fix is a decent one)... Water in the tires, cutting the body/frame, body lift.. YUUUUGGGEEE wheel spacers. I don't get it.

And then to see him destroy the CV on his wife's Bronco....
I'm happy to see it. It will be interesting with a bunch of broncos coming out to east coast events where you can't crawl and see how they hold up. It was also nice to see a little more wheel spin in some of these latest videos.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately it seems like Tyler likes the loud pedal more than the parts on his bronco.

I was screaming "NOOOOOOOO" and "POWWAAAAAAA" (in my best Clarkson voice) at my phone at the same time.

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. He was hammering the shit out of it by bouncing it like that. I hardly call myself an offroader but those tires look ill fitted for the intended use. Those washer spacer also look sketch.

But he is finding the weak points through abuse.
Those Mickey Thompson tires are worthless. Should be in a landfill.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s fair to say that Broncbuster is not the best driver in the rocks. Unfortunately “when in doubt, throttle out” doesn’t apply to rock crawling. At least his driving skills (or lack thereof) does let him keep breaking stuff.

@LiteBrite great driving and thanks for really working the Bronco over!
Sponsored