Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I give props for BN on doing this vid. I liked the relaxed carefree presentation and to be honest, no one person knows everything about the Bronco yet. The biggest surprise I had was when he said he didn't know what a Warthog was. However, I am thinking Ford doesn't want to discuss that yet and they are playing it safe (can't blame them for that). Anyway, great job on the vid and just know you guys can't please everyone....
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm happy to see a rubber floor in the cargo area for this washout interior. I was worried it would be carpeted like the back of the rear seats.

Also, very happy to see lumbar support on the manual seats, if only for the driver's seat.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in the Q&A someone asked about fog lights he was kind of stand offish about it ,and I believe he said it not on that particular package he was showing. So what package is is on ? and why have I not seen them on any photos that are out there?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco bnvvid
Any trim level with the modular bumper (like in your pic) does not come with Fogs.

Only the capable (left) and standard (right) bumpers can come with fogs.

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610140658074

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That was easily the most informative video yet. A few obvious errors in responses but not a big deal. I actually feel like I can make an informed choice now on things like a roof rack or stereo size...

But the comments in this thread are frightening how many people don’t comprehend he was reading (aloud) questions in real time and answering them with occasional jokes mixed in. Wow.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@jparker What happened to your post?

Something is going on. When you click on his handle, you get his profile summary with a single message on this thread. You can click on it for a brief summary, but then when you click on it, the message is gone.

Anyway, if you are reading this, Jordan, welcome. Can you answer a question on the signature lights and the DRLs? We recently seen some unofficial footage of a vehicle showing the amber bar on the signature headlights. It raised the question at to whether they can be configured to run amber instead of the bright white. Are the settings configurable?

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@jparker Your messages #213, #217, and #218 aren't showing. But they are in your profile summary.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have they posted the night time walk around yet where they will have the back seats down?

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Under powered 4 banger REALLY? I challenge you to show me any previous Bronco that came with 270hp!

IMG_2590.JPG
Very true. My 96 FSB has the 5.0, but no get up and go. I don't think about it until I hop in my wife's 4Runner (2018). She has 2 less cylinders, but it feels more balanced, with more torque. I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm sure the new Bronco will feel similar, even with the "4-Banger"

On a side note, in a former life I drove an '89 Dodge Daytona Shelby with a 4-CYL turbo, and that thing was fast! A bit of turbo-lag, nothing serious, but I never once obsessed that I was driving a "4-Banger". Like others have mentioned, if they pipe in some V8 sound, it's a win-win.
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610152041145

I think Frank Sinatra drove one in Cannonball Run II, so I had that going for me ?