ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Yet we still don't know, other than surmising because of the graphics, that the Capable actually comes with the fogs. Unless I missed an email somewhere...
What we don’t know is whether you can spec a capable on a vehicle that doesn’t already come with fogs, and get fogs added as a result.

But, I think, considering the capable has only ever been depicted with fogs, and it’s currently only available in the B&P on vehicles that already have fogs... that the capable does indeed comes with fogs.

Advertisement

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

What we don’t know is whether you can spec a capable on a vehicle that doesn’t already come with fogs, and get fogs added as a result.

But, I think, considering the capable has only ever been depicted with fogs, and it’s currently only available in the B&P on vehicles that already have fogs... that the capable does indeed comes with fogs.
If a package then "cool" if not "boo-hiss".

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

I guess that also means I can't get a wench because that requires a modular bumper then , or I have to give up the fog lights if I want that. Well hell.
The *winch* attaches to the front of the frame (where those yellow plates are in the picture I shared) that is left exposed on both the modular and capable bumpers.

Meaning the capable bumper, optioned on a vehicle that already comes with fogs, would give you the winch option along with fogs.

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

So, who is designing the official Bronco6G metal badge to compete with the BN badge? I have access to a laser cutter, etcher and powder coater if someone has a graphic in mind.
There's a thread for member designs. Sorry I don't have the link.

Bronco Finder

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Clubs

The *winch* attaches to the front of the frame (where those yellow plates are in the picture I shared) that is left exposed on both the modular and capable bumpers.

Meaning the capable bumper, optioned on a vehicle that already comes with fogs, would give you the winch option along with fogs.
Sweet
Thanks

Bronc-OH

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
I guess that also means I can't get a wench because that requires a modular bumper then , or I have to give up the fog lights if I want that. Well hell.
Get a trim with foglights, then wait for an aftermarket winch mount?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Very true. My 96 FSB has the 5.0, but no get up and go. I don't think about it until I hop in my wife's 4Runner (2018). She has 2 less cylinders, but it feels more balanced, with more torque. I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm sure the new Bronco will feel similar, even with the "4-Banger"

On a side note, in a former life I drove an '89 Dodge Daytona Shelby with a 4-CYL turbo, and that thing was fast! A bit of turbo-lag, nothing serious, but I never once obsessed that I was driving a "4-Banger". Like others have mentioned, if they pipe in some V8 sound, it's a win-win.
1610152041145.png

I think Frank Sinatra drove one in Cannonball Run II, so I had that going for me 😂
I had a black 88 Daytona Shelby Z with T-tops. My first brand new car. With 174HP and 5 speed manual, it was pretty quick for it's day.

Last edited:

codydb19

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Clubs

So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...
AED87A05-FE74-4E36-B5F8-EE2453760D66.jpeg

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.
Nice work😎😎😎

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

When they announced the off-roadeos, a few of us have concluded it’s likely here: https://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/

Hidden Falls Adventure Park
7030 Ranch Rd 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654
(830) 798-9820
https://goo.gl/maps/3bd7GbQq1GGyZhbN9

codydb19

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Clubs

When they announced the off-roadeos, a few of us have concluded it’s likely here: https://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/
Yup I’m aware lol. Was probably one of the first to say so, back in August.
Somewhere it said it would be in the hill country so I’m assuming it’s going to be at Hidden Falls adventure park(which is actually about an hour from downtown Austin). Never been but I’ve heard it has a mixture of beginner to intermediate trails which would be good for an “Off-Roadeo” experience like this. I doubt they would spend the money to build their own park out here, but would be cool.
However my internet sleuthing led me to find that these pics and videos were taken in Horseshoe Bay, which is on the other side of the lake from Hidden Falls, about 25 minutes away. I also looked all over Hidden Falls and there is no area where a pond, house, and power lines all meet. I would not be surprised however if the off-roadeo is actually at Hidden Falls, and BN just said “ehhh this place is close enough, let’s say we’re at the off-roadeo.”

Edit: Also Hidden Falls has been in operation and open this entire time. If a Bronco was roaming around the park, someone here in Texas would have seen it.

TriggerTX

Badlands
First Name
Trigger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Autozam AZ-1, 61 T-Bird, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Looks about right. Nice spot. I hadn't had time to start digging. :)

I still believe the Roadeo will be at Hidden Falls. I really hope so. That's like 30 mins from my place. I helped cut some of the trails there before they were even open or an 'Adventure Park'. I've guided more trips there than I can count. Many of them for local dealers in Austin. I've also helped organize large-ish, like 100+ truck/250+person, events out there in the past too. I hope we found out soon. I think a whole ton of Broncos parked up on top of Wildcat Mountain would be a great photo op.

codydb19

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Clubs

Looks about right. Nice spot. I hadn't had time to start digging. :)

I still believe the Roadeo will be at Hidden Falls. I really hope so.
Yeah I feel it will be at Hidden Falls too. I can’t see Ford spending money to build another park out there, and we would have heard about Ford buying up land in the local news by now I would think. Like I said in another post, I think BN was just “we’re in the Texas Hill Country, it’s close enough to say we’re at the off-roadeo” lol.

And that’s cool that you helped build Hidden Falls. I’ve never been (but have been through Marble Falls several times on the way to camping at Inks Lake), but if I do end up in a Bronco I’m definitely planning on spending some weekends out there.

TriggerTX

Badlands
First Name
Trigger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Autozam AZ-1, 61 T-Bird, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

And that’s cool that you helped build Hidden Falls. I’ve never been (but have been through Marble Falls several times on the way to camping at Inks Lake), but if I do end up in a Bronco I’m definitely planning on spending some weekends out there.
It's a pretty good park run by good people. Ask me some stories about some early trips/adventures out there around a campfire some time. If you, or anyone else here, are ever in the area and need a spotter on the trail, drop me a line. I'm always happy to spend a day on the trails.

Advertisement

Advertisement