Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
He said "this one" rather than say what trim the truck has. It could have been standard package right? Also, he wasn't thinking about the Ford phone app having it.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea if jeeps do it. And I wouldn’t have expected or thought to ask about the bronco... but here ya go
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 928E5ACB-DA4D-4DC7-99DA-A0A2C3C483D0

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Overall I was glad they put this out. Answered many questions but not too many. Gotta try to keep our curiosity up! I am stupefied someone asked if the hood went back to the windshield...
They said "Let's try it". Hey chuckleheads, just had to look where the antenna is... Right where the hood would fold.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yikes. 7:30 he literally says the engine “doesn’t sound that great”. Appreciate the honesty tbh because that’s the only correct answer.
I was kinda shocked to hear that.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly I appreciated them answering to the best of his ability. It was refreshing to not hear “we are listening” and actually trying to give us good information. I’m glad I watched that. The hole front license plate though..... looks like I need to hire a lawyer when I get pulled over because no way in hell I’m having a plate on the grill like that ? reminds me of Tow Mater
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco EE1AF5AA-2F1F-4B68-8FC2-44F3535EC765
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco AE9CD483-62A4-48AB-A9A0-64D88C86C3F5

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He said "this one" rather than say what trim the truck has. It could have been standard package right? Also, he wasn't thinking about the Ford phone app having it.
He was talking about the key afterwards. Yes if he said “this doesn’t have mid package” the. I’d feel fine. However he said Lux. Like I said, I hope he is just mistaken.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He was talking about the key afterwards. Yes if he said “this doesn’t have mid package” the. I’d feel fine. However he said Lux. Like I said, I hope he is just mistaken.
Ok. Thank you. I couldn't watch. The snark, I just couldn't take from them today.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
at 1 minute he says "Throw the Sport in the garbage, can't do that, I don't think it will fit."
Nice loyal marketing team, you have there Ford. What's wrong with these people?
He was reading the feed. Someone wrote throw the sport in the garage and then replied I don't think it will fit.

He said it all at once

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics. I laughed at the 10Min. mark when he said he didn't have time to fold the seats down ? Dude you made a one hour video. Ah, Millennials.
He had stated earlier that he wasn't going to let them down and spoil the new video on how the seats let down . People were asking the same questions over and over . I'm sure he just started skipping over a lot of them as it went on .

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I liked the video quite a bit. He answered some questions incorrectly but getting questions live and filming, I think he did a really good job!

Addtionally, seeing the walk around and doors and tailgate opening, seats sliding and folding, top panel removed and the hood opening was really nice to see. Makes the Bronco much more real and much better than videos we’ve seen so far (besides the reveal).

OP
OP
BrentLee71

BrentLee71

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only question I asked while watching it live, was the speaker locations. I wanted to at least see where the standard stereo package speakers were located and how many. Six total: 2 upper dash, 2 below dash, and the 2 on the roll cage above rear passengers. He played a little music, but you really can't tell how it will sound.
The other question I asked, but wasn't confirmed was if the windows would roll up & down with the key fob.
Sponsored