First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Props to BN on this one. Love the honest answers!
Me too! While the wind noise was tough at times I liked the Q&A off the cuff approach. It's better than the scripted BS they usually have and gave you a good look inside and out of the vehicle. People need to remember that we have researched the Bronco to death, some so much our spouses want to kill us! IMHO these guys did a good job. (y)
Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any other way to watch the video other than instagram?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely impressed with rear seats head/leg room on 2 door. I've always been curious what it would be like. Seeing a (supposedly) 6'3" individual sitting there, sure it ain't a Supercrew F150 but it'll do just fine for the rare occasions you need more than 2 seats.
In this video at about 6:30. He's 6' 3"

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here are a few other 2D rear seat / cargo area pics I’ve collected. Sorry if there are any duplicates.

PEACE

37811CDA-6D55-4A5F-9D87-464D18DBF8C2.jpeg

3EFAB62C-EA20-4CB1-8A3D-E9284B308CF6.jpeg

537251C2-9F71-471F-AB12-F8658BF03785.jpeg

EC857E1C-854F-4216-BDE6-0CF6408711F9.jpeg

0B7515B7-F31E-49F4-A153-C7BAE34A9B3F.jpeg

F0C6E723-6E24-4EC5-8F79-9BD7E61E91C4.png
I feel this is bit larger than my mercedes cargo area. Ive made that work so far! Thanks for these! Def helpful!!

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So in the Q&A someone asked about fog lights he was kind of stand offish about it ,and I believe he said it not on that particular package he was showing. So what package is is on ? and why have I not seen them on any photos that are out there?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610073553016

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely impressed with rear seats head/leg room on 2 door. I've always been curious what it would be like. Seeing a (supposedly) 6'3" individual sitting there, sure it ain't a Supercrew F150 but it'll do just fine for the rare occasions you need more than 2 seats.
At 6’6” I’m definitely happy with what I saw but that guy looked like a short 6’3” to me.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in the Q&A someone asked about fog lights he was kind of stand offish about it ,and I believe he said it not on that particular package he was showing. So what package is is on ? and why have I not seen them on any photos that are out there?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610073553016
Fog lights are not available with that bumper

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hoping some people can help with this question and possibly others along the way when it comes to upgrading to Sas.

This Bronco (BL) will most likely be my daily driver (300 miles/week, mostly highway) as well as fun weekend vehicle. I'm still on the fence about upgrading to the Sasquatch package since the mud tires wouldn't be ideal for daily highway driving. But, is it worth it to get it straight from the factory with the upgraded suspension and just get different (A/T) tires afterwards if I don't like the mud? I guess in other words, if I ever wanted to put any bigger tires on after the fact (not upgrading to Sas) would it end up costing me more and end up being more worth it to get it straight from the factory with Sas.

Also, are the 33" tires that come with the BL the biggest that can go on the vehicle without the Sas suspension or additional lift?

Thanks in advance!!!
The sasquatch tires aren't a traditional mud-terrain. They're actually a "multi-terrain" but half the material out there is calling them a mud-terrain causing much confusion. They're essentially a slightly more aggressive all-terrain.

If you like everything included with sasquatch it's definitely worth it. You would not be able to do all of the stuff aftermarket for the same price. The most important thing IMO on sasquatch is the locking differentials especially with the front diff being a bigger unit than the non-locker.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too! While the wind noise was tough at times I liked the Q&A off the cuff approach. It's better than the scripted BS they usually have and gave you a good look inside and out of the vehicle. People need to remember that we have researched the Bronco to death, some so much our spouses want to kill us! IMHO these guys did a good job. (y)
1000% agreed! We know it more than a lot of the spokesperson types ?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1000% agreed! We know it more than a lot of the spokesperson types ?
Heck I think by now my gf knows more than they do! Every time she walks by my laptop she's like "that damn Bronco again"? ?

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video. Very helpful, but I have to admit that it’s making me nervous the length Ford is going to to ensure no one starts or drives this vehicle and shares a thorough review. Am I being paranoid or do others feel the same?

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never seen a hood with a hex pattern like this. Does this have a purpose?

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610078829276

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, but remember, they are run by Jackson Dawson, one of Ford's marketing companies. You can't so much say they are trying to be helpful, its more like they are simply doing their job they are paid to do.
Careful you'll get banned if you say that on BN
Sponsored