First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope the aftermarket will sell bull bars that are made with different sizes and angles. I don't need or want a whole new bumper.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sasquatch tires aren't a traditional mud-terrain. They're actually a "multi-terrain" but half the material out there is calling them a mud-terrain causing much confusion. They're essentially a slightly more aggressive all-terrain.

If you like everything included with sasquatch it's definitely worth it. You would not be able to do all of the stuff aftermarket for the same price. The most important thing IMO on sasquatch is the locking differentials especially with the front diff being a bigger unit than the non-locker.
Thank you! That helps a lot. I was slowly going crazy trying to identify which tires were on the pics BN had been posting and that answers why I couldn't because I thought I was looking for true, knobby mud tires when looking at Sas models

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For license plates, I am seeing that, in NY, the regulations say:

-->
4. Not too high, not too low. A license plate cannot be higher than 48 inches above the ground and it cannot be less than 12 inches from the ground. Both NY and NJ have these exact requirements.
<--

I think this is different by State. This may have something to do with why Ford is placing where they are.

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For license plates, I am seeing that, in NY, the regulations say:

-->
4. Not too high, not too low. A license plate cannot be higher than 48 inches above the ground and it cannot be less than 12 inches from the ground. Both NY and NJ have these exact requirements.
<--

I think this is different by State. This may have something to do with why Ford is placing where they are.
Funny, CA law just says front plated can’t be more than 60” above the ground. Who’d have thought they’d be that non-specific with it lol.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great to see rear seat ingress/egress isn't difficult.
Overall, they did a commendable job showing the various functions on the Bronc.
I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison with the Sport.... cargo area and interior space.
Looking forward to their upcoming vids this weekend.

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://stonsho.com/2017-2019-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-sns115/#

I have talked (e mail) to STO N SHO and they responded they are working on an alternative front license plate holder i think similar to Ford Raptor. I have mentioned this on the license thread.
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610115863130
I'm surprised that Ford didn't put the front license plate directly over the Bronco logo like the bull bar. I will duct tape it onto the bumper if needed. There are already some no-drill aftermarket brackets out there that may work.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been in Austin over 25 years and wheeled every little spot that was even semi-publicly accessible in a 50 mile radius but I just can't place where the hell they are. It's driving me batty that they won't pan the camera all the way around. All I've got is that house on the ridge to go by with a pond below. I have ideas, but nothing solid. I'll be spending more time in Google Earth tonite until I find the damn place. Anyone got any guesses?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to watch this again but the audio is mismatched with the video, you guys experiencing the same?
I did; move the timer bar under the video until the lighted area is even with the time.
Sponsored