Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess that also means I can't get a wench because that requires a modular bumper then , or I have to give up the fog lights if I want that. Well hell.
Wow, if that limits you against wenches then you're in trouble!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any trim level with the modular bumper (like in your pic) does not come with Fogs.

Only the capable (left) and standard (right) bumpers can come with fogs.

1610140658074.png
Yet we still don't know, other than surmising because of the graphics, that the Capable actually comes with the fogs. Unless I missed an email somewhere...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any thoughts? How many effen hoses does it take to make an engine work these days? It used to be two.
One is actually an audio sampling conduit. This connects to the radio. Then the radio translates it and amplifies it for you.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yet we still don't know, other than surmising because of the graphics, that the Capable actually comes with the fogs. Unless I missed an email somewhere...
What we don’t know is whether you can spec a capable on a vehicle that doesn’t already come with fogs, and get fogs added as a result.

But, I think, considering the capable has only ever been depicted with fogs, and it’s currently only available in the B&P on vehicles that already have fogs... that the capable does indeed comes with fogs.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What we don’t know is whether you can spec a capable on a vehicle that doesn’t already come with fogs, and get fogs added as a result.

But, I think, considering the capable has only ever been depicted with fogs, and it’s currently only available in the B&P on vehicles that already have fogs... that the capable does indeed comes with fogs.
If a package then "cool" if not "boo-hiss".

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess that also means I can't get a wench because that requires a modular bumper then , or I have to give up the fog lights if I want that. Well hell.
The *winch* attaches to the front of the frame (where those yellow plates are in the picture I shared) that is left exposed on both the modular and capable bumpers.

Meaning the capable bumper, optioned on a vehicle that already comes with fogs, would give you the winch option along with fogs.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, who is designing the official Bronco6G metal badge to compete with the BN badge? I have access to a laser cutter, etcher and powder coater if someone has a graphic in mind.
There's a thread for member designs. Sorry I don't have the link.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The *winch* attaches to the front of the frame (where those yellow plates are in the picture I shared) that is left exposed on both the modular and capable bumpers.

Meaning the capable bumper, optioned on a vehicle that already comes with fogs, would give you the winch option along with fogs.
Sweet
Thanks

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get a trim with foglights, then wait for an aftermarket winch mount?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very true. My 96 FSB has the 5.0, but no get up and go. I don't think about it until I hop in my wife's 4Runner (2018). She has 2 less cylinders, but it feels more balanced, with more torque. I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm sure the new Bronco will feel similar, even with the "4-Banger"

On a side note, in a former life I drove an '89 Dodge Daytona Shelby with a 4-CYL turbo, and that thing was fast! A bit of turbo-lag, nothing serious, but I never once obsessed that I was driving a "4-Banger". Like others have mentioned, if they pipe in some V8 sound, it's a win-win.
1610152041145.png

I think Frank Sinatra drove one in Cannonball Run II, so I had that going for me ?
I had a black 88 Daytona Shelby Z with T-tops. My first brand new car. With 174HP and 5 speed manual, it was pretty quick for it's day.

Last edited:

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...
Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco AED87A05-FE74-4E36-B5F8-EE2453760D66

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.
Nice work???

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When they announced the off-roadeos, a few of us have concluded it’s likely here: https://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/

Hidden Falls Adventure Park
7030 Ranch Rd 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654
(830) 798-9820
https://goo.gl/maps/3bd7GbQq1GGyZhbN9
Sponsored