2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the end of the day, it's still a Fiat.
Funny thing is...my wife’s fiat grand cherokee hits more moderate to difficult offroad trails than 95% of the future broncos will ever see. She’s on her 2nd GC now and between the 2 of them 80k miles with the only 2 issues being a blown turbo cooler line and the navigation unit freezing. My ‘17 f150 had 18 items on its list the last time it went to the dealership.

i also own one of the last true wrangler before they converted into minivan motors and soccer mom shuttles.
Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know, great for mud racing I guess, they will probably sell 4 maybe 6 ?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Surprised they didn't just say the hell with it and put the Hellcat engine in it. Cool for Jeep that they are putting a V-8 in the wrangler. Still have 0 desire for a Wrangler

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To those casting the stones about instability, don't forget the last SUV that Ford made using a Ranger frame, 2.3 L4 and 2.8 V6 (sound similar to the 2021 Bronco?) called the Bronco 2 had a rather notorious history of rolling and killing people at a higher percentage then just about anything else, even more than the 4 door replacement version known as the Explorer. Maybe give the tribalism a rest and see how it plays out? It can only be good from a competition standpoint for the consumer
Stability index and death wobble are quite different things. Not sure the current Ranger/Bronco design has any relevance, but I get the desire to stop taking shots at Jeep's challenges.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting a Bronco. I dont like the way Jeep looks and i did not like the ride.....i can go and whine, i stayed away from jeep from years and will stay away.

Going with Bronco.

Sponsored

ICT SHOCKER

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh look... Half Doors!

Also with the numbers that companies like 5-Star Tuning are getting out of the 2.7 EcoBoost is it really worth the price considering the potential negatives. If I want more power (babeh) then I'll the Bronco tuned and still have a better on road and off-road all around ride and drive.... Oh and a better looking rig overall.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, a lot of hate for Jeep in this thread. My YJ was the most fun vehicle I have ever owned, though it was also the least reliable and the most unpleasant to drive. I plan to test drive a Wrangler or two just to see where they are now.

To be honest, I am more impressed with the 4xE than I am with the 392. I am always of the opinion that V-8s are more for showing off than they are for practical usage, though I do really appreciate the water-fording tech they put in.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truly Great,
Making a great platform of Competition for Ford, to help get them off the couch!
And provide us with what they've visually offered in the last 5 months!! No Holding Back!!
Multiple Color Interiors available for all - across the board!, Painted Exterior parts & Accessories Tops, Mirrors, fender flairs, Donut Doors Etc.... More Optioned Part as advertised on B&P, the list is long..

Or do nothing and watch Jeep satisfy the over whelming apatite of the Ford Reservation process.. Watch them Vaporize

Clearly this project by Ford is leaving food on the table for others in competition to eat.

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am more interested the plug in 4xe (which still also has an ICE engine). I would love to have low end torque once in a while and the ability to store the power in that battery to power a fridge, lights, etc when I am not driving. Seems like a perfect solution for Jeeps/Broncos.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i could see myself cross shopping this is i was in the market for a wildtrak. but im too cheap (smart?? finally??) to spend that kind of money anymore, im way more excited for my 2dr BaseManSquatch at half the price lol

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are gunna spill the tea... Ford nor Jeep had the first V8. Cadillac did! I tell you what tho when I watched Ford Vs Ferrari I was glued to the TV. Racing they def got some cool things going on! I def see Ford doing something cool. Shelby didn't fight for the right for going fast and winning races for nothing! I'm can't wait to see how the Bronco R does in the Baja 1000 this year too! As for Jeep I love the funky exterior colors, I love they can customize, I love the aftermarket following. It's all in healthy fun this is going to get us way cool vehicles in the future! I think the years to come are looking bright!
Sponsored