First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see Livernois has a tuner out for the 2.3 Bronco. Has anyone gotten yet and if so, what are your impressions?
Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not out yet, still in development.
Ford Bronco Livernois Tuner for the 2.3 Bronco 1649598448388

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be careful with them, just sayin....
I'm also curious... if you have first-hand experience with their products, then you're simply reviewing and giving your opinion on a product. By all means, share.
If you're just passing along "I heard of a guy" stories, that's not really worth much.

FWIW, I ran their tune on my Focus RS for about 10k miles. It was strong, made great numbers, and they were very willing to work with my on updates as often as I asked. It sucks that they use a proprietary device, but that's their choice. I'd have loved to see the Livernois tune available on Cobb AP3, but no such luck. I eventually switched to Adam at TunePlus because I went with a package that included tuning. His numbers are better, but that's also because I went to an E30 tune instead of 93oct.

I wouldn't say that I'm a Livernois fanboi. I think that no matter where you go, you're going to find someone with a story about how they had a bad experience. Giving advice like "Be careful with them" without offering any sort of context isn't really helping.
Just sayin... :)

Sponsored

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They only tune you’ll be able to get is the Ford Performance one. 5star, livernois are probably working around how to deal with the EPA without being heavily fined. I use to run Brew City Boost but they called it quits due to how bad the EPA wa cracking down

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They say Ford’s livernois tune is self learning and will adapt to mods

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive ran Livernois on my 3.5 explorer literally for three years straight, and had zero issues with anything, and their tunes were spot on. They are VERY respected in the 3.5 EcoBoost world. Ive been looking at different tuners but not much to choose from for a 2023 yet. I will probably wait until They release their tunes, thats how much i respect their company and product.
Sponsored