Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Livestream:

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Question that some of us have that really hasn't been addressed (I think)

Will Ford allow those with VINs to make changes to thier order (soft top, change to MY22, etc...)?

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, thanks for letting us know and opening up to allow some questions/concerns to be answered. My question is why is there not a soft top available for 2 doors? And do they foresee any available in the future from the factory?

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why don't 2dr broncos have a soft top option?

*EDIT* I should have read before I posted. I was going to remove this post, but I'm going to leave it because 2dr orders have no options except wait or change to 4dr. No communication for roughly 40% of orders.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the shift affect the timing of the Mansquatch option?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Nickp Will MY22 Production start with MY22 "Special Edition" units and have VIP, and Dealer assigned P1's stack in front of people with existing reservations? Also, What kind of weight does MY21 Reservations and time stamps have in the big picture.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question perhaps… but where will the live stream be streamed?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Colors. Confirm 22’ colors, just tell us now and quit playing games.

*What is price protection. Enough being vague, if we ordered a 21 BD and decide we want a 22’ WT, we get the same MSRP? What about option changes? Packages? Etc. we need DETAILS

*Why can’t current vin holders switch to a soft top?

*Why can’t current built Broncos be given the choice of a soft top?

*What is being done to reassure current built Broncos will be in tip top shape after sitting for months? Extra QC? How much?

*What is being done to compensate those stuck in built purgatory as an apology?

*What is being done about 2 door order holders and WT holders getting the shaft? Tough luck is NOT a good response.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question that some of us have that really hasn't been addressed (I think)

Will Ford allow those with VINs to make changes to thier order (soft top, change to MY22, etc...)?
I believe once the VIN is issued it's set in stone, but since they will be delayed I can certainly ask.
First off, thanks for letting us know and opening up to allow some questions/concerns to be answered. My question is why is there not a soft top available for 2 doors? And do they foresee any available in the future from the factory?
This has already been addressed a few times, and it is just not an option for at least the immediate future. Goal with this livestream is to clear up concerns specifically about the next few months and how things are going to move forward, I'd like to keep it a bit less hypothetical!