Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why are thousands of mannequins being built for show rooms when Ford can't even fill current orders? :mad:
I agree it’s frustrating, and usually I would not give Ford the benefit in any situation.

But, it’s nice to have the looky loo’s who randomly come into the dealer climb all over it, rather than someone’s order.
Sponsored

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My thoughts as well! Why can't they fix this later instead of our Broncos sitting for a quarter of the year in that dirt pile?? I don't buy that they are going to keep moving these around from time to time. We are buying damaged goods at this point...never mind the top! Storms have been going through one after another. Ship and fix later would of been the best solution for the buyer.
Honestly I think you want them to sit, I’ve seen how some of these drivers are driving these to the lot. Driving them to the lot then back to the plant then back to wherever after that is way more than enough for some of these drivers they have.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was watching and skipping through the 52min video and thought, it'd be great if someone summarized all this.... 💡

Along with the video, there's a bunch of new threads and countless posts on the different boards to wade through to get the info,.. so I made a 3min video of just the facts.

hopefully it's useful to you.
Thank you very much for doing this. I feel like all of that was information already available in the FAQ. Was there really no new information that came out of the roundtable?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Livestream:

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
I watched and while I understand the need to be somewhat politically correct, you basically served up softball questions and didn't press for actual reasoning behind some of the decisions @Ford Motor Company has made. Perfect opportunity to extend the question and ask exactly WHY can't 2 doors be built with a soft top? What specifically is going to happen to the badbatch sitting idle? Missed opportunity in my mind and now you share in my disappointment in this hole $#!t show. Thanks for the swing and miss!!!!!

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp Was it ever discussed if the “free” headliner will be included with the replacement tops for delivered Broncos ?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Whats the over under on Ford actually producing good tops in Oct? They’ve missed every other deadline why will this be any different?
I'm thinking MY'22 for my FE, despite the repeated promises it will be a model year '21. I highly suspect I won't see my truck delivered until after the December change over for '22.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking MY'22 for my FE, despite the repeated promises it will be a model year '21. I highly suspect I won't see my truck delivered until after the December change over for '22.
Remember MY and CY can be two different things. They only said they'd be MY21s, not when you'll actually get it.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Remember MY and CY can be two different things. They only said they'd be MY21s, not when you'll actually get it.
Truth....so my MY'21 will most likely arrive around or after Christmas......

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What about a soft top for a Wildtrak?

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Nickp Are some people that had July VINs that are pushed to September on, ACTUALLY built already, and sitting in purgatory?? If so, that changes the entire dynamic of whether they will be first up in getting a new MIC top when they go to retool (to get them off the lot). Versus someone thinking they were never built and waiting until October to see if they would get built by year end (which sounds unlikely). They'd effectively go from last to first in the pecking order if they found out they were actually built (unbeknownst to them)
I have the same build except 7/2, RRed, and tow capable. My dealer has been telling me I have been built since the 2nd I guess sitting in the ROT LOT. Yet they’re going by vin#? Which is the priority Vin# or build date?

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My one big question is color availability in 22 and thank you Nickp!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the feeling they were not expecting that question. Something tells me the color leaks that have been popping on here may be true.
Well, we know there's a green option that's not on that list. So it's surely not 100% accurate, and that at least one is missing. I'd guess more too.

Ford’s answer here really surprised me. I thought they would give us something, if not to just confirm the color palette they have now will stay with new colors to be added. It makes me think that there are some colors that will not return. Hard to believe we are this close to MY22 and they don’t have the palette set.
With the backlog, I'm shocked they're removing any colors. Adding something like green, I get, but removing any is surprising to me.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Nickp are you selling those T shirts? :)
Sponsored