Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now that they will be ramping up production on the soft tops, have they identified a fix for the issue with the soft tops rubbing against the roll bars and scratching off the paint?
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are they going to continue to tell their loyal, blue bleeding fans that reservation time stamp are meaningful?

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Explorer, 1995 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Ford teaming up with a brewery and coming out with a Bronco branded limited edition beer? Maybe even a collectors glass too that you get to keep if you buy the beer?
That way you will have a Bronco glass filled with Bronco beer to cry in while you wait for your Bronco build date that never comes????:)

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 minute countdown......

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are the specific engineering design changes to the MIC top?

i.e. what is the MIC top 2.0 construction design.

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Nickp If I am a MIC top scheduled for 8/30 build week. The assumption is we all get moved? And can we switch to a hard top so we don't get pushed to the end of the year?

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ask them how they would feel if they we given a choice between paying $60k for a vehicle that has been sitting outside since June or waiting another 18 months to get at the back of the line?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They say they want all FEs to be '21s, but what does that actually mean for timing?

Hell, tell ford to put a bad roof on my First Edition, adjust my msrp to show the roof as a no cost option, ship the bastard out to me and I will BUY a freakin roof from them when they get the kinks worked out. I just want my FE at a reasonable time, not in February of 2022. If I have to buy a twill trektop from Bestop to hold me over until the 2023 accessory roofs then I will...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agree, the color question is front and center.

When do they think scheduling of the new hard tops will start in volume?

Will the font camera winch fix be included on all 22’s?

Will there be any 2022 options that are late availability? Will Mansquatch be immediately available?

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will v2 of the MIC support roof racks and have a higher weight rating than the current v1 spec MIC?

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Livestream:

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Man if you all get on this call i recomend chosing honey over vinagar and make sure you are respectful to the ford rep to show that we aren't just a bunch of hillbillies with pitch forks and fires coming for blood just my thought on it

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Livestream:

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
My question is this... I am a day one res and currently 99'd, since most of the 21 builds are being bumped, how will my position be managed? I am getting the feeling my wait just became a lot longer.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question: Nearly all I hear about from Ford is reservationists who are pre March 19. Does Ford even care about all the other customers? (It doesn't seem like it.)

EDIT: Listening to the livestream so far, in terms of customers it's all about early reservationists.

EDIT2: If I go to Jeep for a JL, Jeep is not telling me hey, you are waiting a year behind some dude who was bashing his keyboard a year ago. And throwing stuff at those dudes, while ignoring all the other customers.

EDIT3: Unlike just making some refundable reservation, I did the leg work to attend an early Bronco event to see the vehicles in person. Checkout out colors at dealerships. And located a 2-door to see and test drive. Then I made an informed order, knowing I actually want the vehicle. (Unlike the Bronco that sold to a guy off the street at the same dealership, because the reservationists showed up, and decided it wasn't what he thought it was, and declined.)

Last edited:

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Livestream:

Can we sign a waiver to remove Fords liability to replace our MIC tops predicated on the fact that the issue is cosmetic? I don't care about a cosmetic issue, I'll live with it and if it becomes more than that I will replace it.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its plain that Esteban does not want to be there, lol.
Sponsored