Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
@Nickp - thanks for the offer - appreciate you being our ambassador:

1. when will the MIC Broncos built and sitting in quarantine realistically be released
2. if this is going to be later than Oct. let us to get our Broncos with BadMIX and switch later -
3. otherwise many of us will go buy something else -

In other words we don't want to:

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Nickp

1. Is Ford also addressing the issues with the headliner coming off on the MIC? Many reports of it peeling after a few weeks

2. will the new top be able to handle the Sasquatch package roof rack issue? I heard it was a center of gravity issue that was to be fixed for MY22. However now that they are retooling are they planning on addressing that?

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Would it be possible to ask why they don't just send out the vehicles with "bad roofs" and then fix that problem later in the form of a roof recall or something?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will Ford produce every customer order Soft Top that parts allow before they start building dealer stock, even if that means overfilling or under filling some dealers previous allocation?
I vote for this question!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak Soft Top Option (if nobody else has asked)!!!!!!!!

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for taking questions. If I'm not too late to the party... Is Ford considering other options for tops? Example, instead of the MIC or MOD top, are they open to other manufacturers and other materials that may be more readily available as an option? For instance a manufacturer that can produce aluminum tops that are the same spec as the currently plagued MIC tops and then White/Black Modular tops in aluminum also.

Sponsored

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Price protection . How will it work if we change? Is it limited to certain small changes or can we change actual trims and packages and still get 2021 prices

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will soft tops be bumped up with the hardtop difficulties? Meaning, once chips and other parts are in stock would that expedite a four door soft top build or are all non-First Editions going to MY2022 and the associated time line such as ordering in September or October I think it was?

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will whatever changes they make to accommodate/strengthen the roof rack on MY22 models be compatible with MY21? This may have already been answered somewhere….I think I remember someone saying it would be, but it didn’t come across as very convincing.
Sponsored