Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncos in MAP purgatory.
What is the realistic plan? What is priority, built Broncos put to pasture or the line? If it’s the line, realistically when will there be a substantial quantity of tops to replace the lot Broncos? A real estimate, regardless of how far out that is. If I’m not getting my already built 2dr until December or later, I want to know.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do they expect hard top issues to remain for MY22?

Can we get a more defined date on MY22 B&P launch date?

There was speak of a Heritage Edition. Is that off the table?
You could ask, but I will bet any questions about editions will get a watch this space.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will hard-top prep kits be included on production starting 8/30?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the same questions. @Nickp please ask this.

Myself and many other night one res holders got shafted here. We should be at the FRONT of the line for MY 22 production.
SHOULD be at the front of the line but if your dealer allocation does not work out just right.....

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
can you please ask for those within the my21 dealers allocations that have to purchase a soft top to get a Bronco why can’t we pay for the hard top now when we buy the bronco and pay for the shipping when the time comes for it to be delivered.

and If not can we get a commitment to pay the price for the hard top we would have paid when we ordered the Bronco minus shipping

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
I read the notice to say that if your being bumped to MY22 you will have to physically re-order.
What exactly does re-ordering entail ?
How do I plan for this if I don't know what package or equipment combinations will be changing ?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Nickp Thanks for the offer. Just one question. After things settle down will Ford be able to give reservations holders a ballpark date when we might expect our Bronco's to be built.

Reason being many of us will be traveling to pick up our Broncos. i.e. 1100 miles for me. A ballpark figure will maybe help us to make plans for the trip. I know Ford was going to try giving us a time before everything fell apart, and I'm hoping they still can.
Same situation here but I'm thinking any kind of date is a pipe dream.

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since there are continued delays, will they extend the price freeze for orders after 3/19?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The last date I saw for MY22 Order Banks opening up was set to 9/13/21 and MY22 scheduling starting 10/14/21.

Are these dates still holding so I can plan my order conversion from MY21 to MY22?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Antimatter Blue for MY22? Please don't take it away.

Sponsored

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I understand that they feel the need to get this roof right, but is there an option to build with what roofs they have right now for First Editions? Some of us have been without a vehicle during this time based on the original projected timelines and need a vehicle ASAP..

A 0% financing offer for Early orders would definitely restore a lot of the good faith and reward the brand loyalty a lot of people have shown through this process.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's the link for the livestream!

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will Ford do anything to make sure customer cancelled orders don't end up as dealer inventory, preventing reservation holders to move up in line?

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we expect more scheduling beyond todays emails for any remaining soft top orders?
Definitely interested to see/hear about this. Reserved/ordered soft top from the beginning. Are soft tops 2021 or getting pushed to my22?

Also interested to know if a communication is going out to officially tell people they are my22.

When will b&p my22 go live?

Where's my Bronco?

Are we getting more ford points ?
Sponsored