attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Regarding the colored stitching/handles: That’s exactly how the Rubicon and Mojave Jeeps are. I imagine that was the thinking at Ford.

At least with the Rubicon, if you got certain color exteriors, you lost the big red dash so it wouldn’t clash, but all the other red stuff stays.

Advertisement

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
I don’t know if this question has been answered- will the back window flip up without the tailgating being opened. If you know- let me know. Thanks
Ther is a big spare tire in the way of the glass flipping up with the gate closed,
for security reasons you do not want to have th lass open with the gate closed.
you probably can close the gate leaving the glass flipped up.

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
My dealership called this evening and they are going to sneak me into their training on Monday where I get to see the Bronco in real life for the first time.
Bronco Sports are making the rounds to dealers for training right now, are you sure they have a Bronco?

OP
DHC

DHC

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Clubs

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
My dealership called this evening and they are going to sneak me into their training on Monday where I get to see the Bronco in real life for the first time.
Jealous! Report back how it goes.

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Any word on the sound system? Are there speakers in the doors? If so, what happens when they are removed?

WadeWolf76

Black Diamond
First Name
Damon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willy's Wheeler, 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport (Wifes) , 1967 Ford Mustang coupe
Anyone else bothered by the constant beeping like a door was open when they drove around for a bit?

lowmpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Vehicle Showcase
Really hoping there are power points somewhere near that picatinny rail system, be nice to not have cords hanging down the dash....

WadeWolf76

Black Diamond
First Name
Damon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willy's Wheeler, 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport (Wifes) , 1967 Ford Mustang coupe
It looked like the driver didn't have his seatbelt on. Bothered by it? No, not really.
If it was just because of the seat belt I am fine. I was worried it was because of the doors being off. Because that would be annoying.

Advertisement

Advertisement