First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ditched my wife all day and drove ~4 hours each way ;) But I made the most of it and sent her lots of Bronco Sport photos, and then went to Great Sand Dunes NP on the way home.
Definitely some shit I’d do! Lmao! ? but this cars for her and she doesn’t know so she might question why i’m driving 6 hours in a day to look at a vehicle i’m not buying for myself. But damn man you drove all the way to Buena Vista and then down to the dunes?? That’s a hell of a day.
Sponsored

drust89

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
awesome video. He said he was 5'10 and looked comfortable so thats good. i'm just 2 inches taller but unfortunately carrying much more around the middle and thighs than he. Trying to imagine the doors on.. it looks like the door will be pretty tight up to the driver seat similar to wrangler. i haven't been in a 2 door wrangler in a couple years how does space look in comparison for rear seat and rear cargo?

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
awesome video. He said he was 5'10 and looked comfortable so thats good. i'm just 2 inches taller but unfortunately carrying much more around the middle and thighs than he. Trying to imagine the doors on.. it looks like the door will be pretty tight up to the driver seat similar to wrangler. i haven't been in a 2 door wrangler in a couple years how does space look in comparison for rear seat and rear cargo?
The bronco is bigger then the 2 door wrangler. My fridge/cooler will fit in the back and it won’t in a wrangler.

mvilimek

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, 5GBronco, Fusion, Mach1, F-53, MachE, PA28
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not ...

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
My dealership called this evening and they are going to sneak me into their training on Monday where I get to see the Bronco in real life for the first time.

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco is bigger then the 2 door wrangler. My fridge/cooler will fit in the back and it won’t in a wrangler.
What type of fride/cooler do u have? I was looking at the snow master ones. I just didn’t know what size would fit.

Sponsored

AddDemiGod

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did any one see a parking brake? I was looking to see if its a pull brake or a push button brake.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great video !! and thanks to the poster and to the videographer.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What type of fride/cooler do u have? I was looking at the snow master ones. I just didn’t know what size would fit.
I have an iceco 3 in one cooler/fridge combo. Size of a normal 50 quart cooler.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did any one see a parking brake? I was looking to see if its a pull brake or a push button brake.
I believe i saw it in one of the pics, down under dash/steering by your knee. I could be wrong though

Deleted member 11056

I believe i saw it in one of the pics, down under dash/steering by your knee. I could be wrong though
One of the pictures showed it. It’s in the traditional “pull to release” location under the dash on the left, but it was marked “pull to activate” or something like that, so it’s electronic.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t know if this question has been answered- will the back window flip up without the tailgating being opened. If you know- let me know. Thanks

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great vid! very thorough look inside and out of the Bronco - love it!

thank you!

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping to see confirmation that the mirrors fold inward and what kind of footprint they leave when they're folded. There have been times in my Wrangler that I was actually glad the mirrors were detached when going through some tight spaces.
I can't find the reference, but I swear there was a post about the mirrors folded in being narrower / as narrow as the rest of the bronco.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw a pic in the first batch of Colorado photos. It’s a damned push button in front of your left knee.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't find the reference, but I swear there was a post about the mirrors folded in being narrower / as narrow as the rest of the bronco.
One of the trail videos shows the engineer pulling in the mirror. It looked pretty tucked
Sponsored