Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know lower than E load tires for 18 inch (OBX) wheels are few and far between, but I thought I remember a member here that was able to get some C or D rated bigger AT tires that were not listed on the market yet, any one have any idea what those were? Or else any recs for C tires? Biggest I found were the Grabber ATX 275/70/18's. I was hoping to go 285/70/18 at least for the stock wheels.
Sponsored

Mountain Man

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to hear opinions as well. I'm looking to put some 325/65/18 Nitto Recon Grappler, load range E on my Badlands Sasquatch but am concerned about on road ride harshness with the 18's plus going from the stock load range C to the E. Does anyone have any first hand experience with 18's in a load range E on their Bronco?

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd love to hear opinions as well. I'm looking to put some 325/65/18 Nitto Recon Grappler, load range E on my Badlands Sasquatch but am concerned about on road ride harshness with the 18's plus going from the stock load range C to the E. Does anyone have any first hand experience with 18's in a load range E on their Bronco?
I have the BFG KO2 275/70/R18 in load range E, and I can tell you that I can feel every little bump and sometimes skip/bounce when taking a turn on a slightly wet road. My Tire pressure was at 36psi, and now I am running 32psi, and it seems to have helped A LOT. Eventually, my goal is to go back to a C load range with a 17" wheel. This is my daily driver @80miles per day, so ride quality is pretty important, but I can almost live with it at the lower PSI. Hope this helps.
Sponsored