Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys,
Looking for some advice...

I reserved a 4 Door Big Bend.
I would be ordering:
-hardtop
-sasquatch

Hopefully that’s all under 50k but since we obviously don’t know pricing, I’m now looking at my “must haves” and saying “should I have just ordered a Wildtrak?” I’d get all that plus the Mid package. I originally wanted to stay below 48k but with my wants that’s not looking possible. Another option is skipping Sasquatch and getting a Badlands with 2.7 and a hardtop.

Is one of these three builds standing out to you as smarter? i know i’m not the only one over thinking their reservation:ROFLMAO: thanks.
Sponsored

srae321

Big Bend
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the same boat. I was thinking big bend with mid package, hard top, automatic. But after looking at the price of the outer bank, it has the mid package standard. Since they have zero option pricing available, I have no idea what the cost difference is actually going to be. And I don't want to reserve something and not be able to change it - or afford for that matter. I'm frustrated, and probably also over thinking it :)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi guys,
Looking for some advice...

I reserved a 4 Door Big Bend.
I would be ordering:
-hardtop
-sasquatch

Hopefully that’s all under 50k but since we obviously don’t know pricing, I’m now looking at my “must haves” and saying “should I have just ordered a Wildtrak?” I’d get all that plus the Mid package. I originally wanted to stay below 48k but with my wants that’s not looking possible. Another option is skipping Sasquatch and getting a Badlands with 2.7 and a hardtop.

Is one of these three builds standing out to you as smarter? i know i’m not the only one over thinking their reservation:ROFLMAO: thanks.
With the Wildtrak you loose the stabilizer disconnect and also the rubber floors with the drain holes. So really it just comes down to how you're going to use it.

OP
OP
PELS82

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah I think you're right. These are really tough choices!

My dealership called today and they told me that if I want to change my mind on the model that's absolutely fine. My spot in line is not changing. So that's good to hear. Looking forward to hearing about pricing on packages.

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think to answer your question and the only loss I see, according to the available PDF sheet. Do you want the electronic Stabilizer Disconnect? If no, go loaded big bend, if yes, go Badlands.
Sponsored