First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know when the winch skid is ready for pre-order or purchase. I have a 2.7 and will gladly relocate components to make this work. With that being said, please build a bomb proof skid for serious off-roading/rock crawling. I’ll accept whatever it costs just need confidence that this will hold up to the abuse that I’m going to put it through.
Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are going to do what we can and accommodate to what we can with the resources we have.
From the data that we collected, it seems a lot of people are fond of the modular bumper like your self. With that being said we spent much of our time accommodating the winch skid around the modular bumper to have " like factory" fitment. I will post some more detailed pictures of the winch skid matching up to the modular bumper.
For the spool release, it is a very tight package that did not allow much room and have " like stock" ground clearance. On a side not the winch skid has more clearance than the oem skid plate. The release is going to have to be done reverse feature of the control or the zeon platinum 10S series winch, as from my understanding it has a release feature in the control.
OK SO normal winch will not have any access to the spool lever is my understanding, Winch will need to be spooled in and Out via the remote. Not a deal breaker for sure (that dam warn unit is like $2600 retail) Thanks for the info! Added you to my FB so I can follow along there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let us know when the winch skid is ready for pre-order or purchase. I have a 2.7 and will gladly relocate components to make this work. With that being said, please build a bomb proof skid for serious off-roading/rock crawling. I’ll accept whatever it costs just need confidence that this will hold up to the abuse that I’m going to put it through.
I plan on waiting on collecting anything until parts are on the shelf and ready to ship. With that being said, a pre order list will be put in place shortly. I will keep you guys updated on when we have something in place. The winch skid is currently 3/16 (industry standard) and is tied into the frame fairly well. We will doing some testing.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here are a couple pictures of the winch in the skid and the intercooler/ front of the skidplate mounts. We are in the process of making a couple changes in order to move onto production, as well as coming up with a bracket to make this kit usable with the 2.7LTR package!!!!

DTS_0399X-sq.jpg

DTS_0408X-sq.jpg

DTS_0409X-w.jpg

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sign me up for the whole thing going on a First Edition with a 2.7.

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
sweet

steve578

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser, M5, 993, 924S, 928, Wagoneer, Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I plan to order this for my FE and already have the Warn Zeon Platinum winch.